Sartan

May 3, 2018
I would recommand you to just givee up and wait one or two years for the game to get finished. I didn't checked this topic for around 6 month, it jumped from 0.2 to 0.3 with again lots of new bugs.

The_No_Name_Wolf

Apr 3, 2019
Here is some info from the patron page for those that are wondering what's going on.

Edit: Updated - It's been changed from a few days to a few weeks :eek:

PLEASE NOTE: Both public and patron downloads have been disabled due to unforeseen circumstances. If you pledge now, you will not be able to download the game immediately, however they should be available again within a few weeks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gv100

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Patreon again ? Oh my god -_- The creator of Rick and Morty Wayback home's patreon is also going under review too

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
so do I, but not the version they release, but a version from Maim Lain (if he gets around to doing it that is)

Reactions: gv100

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
i dont like gip and was wondering can you stop him before any scenes happen or do you have to stop him mid scene?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
i dont like gip and was wondering can you stop him before any scenes happen or do you have to stop him mid scene?
Sadly, you can't really stop him before he does something. He pretty much has the upper hand due to the debt your "family" has and pretty much the connections he has so you can only stop him mid scene so far with your current abilities.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes