D

Deleted member 876176

Hi everyone!
Here's a quick update regarding the ongoing changes to School of Lust, , as certain characters in the game could be perceived as minors. We apologize that it took so long to post an update, but we've been going back and forward with Patreon, and the communication did not go as swift as we anticipated it would go.
We've completed the initial requests by Patreon surprisingly fast (within a few days), and presented a revamped version of the game to Patreon almost a week ago. We've mainly changed the dialogue, where certain words and sentences are no longer used, that could be perceived in the wrong way (e.g. school, boy etc.). We've also done a change to the protagonist character to make him look more his age. See:
The dialogue and setting of the game was accepted, however, they've requested that we have to do more drastic changes to the artwork as well. A few of the characters have to be adjusted to look more their age. The change we did to the protagonist wasn't accepted either.
A few days ago we've sent another revamped version of the protagonist to Patreon ( see: ), with broader shoulders, smaller head and making him quite a bit taller and today we received notice that even that version of him was unfortunately not acceptable either.
The unique anime style artwork we have and the not overly sexualized/masculine looking characters, seems to pose an issue. I guess all 18 year olds have to be extremely tall, have giant boobs/muscles and basically look like a carbon copy of Hulk Hogan or The Rock.
In all seriousness, I don't want to turn this post into a rant, as we do understand Patreon as well, and we do appreciate that they're being helpful on guiding us along the way to make sure we can still use their platform. It's just rather inconvenient not knowing when exactly the characters are going to be perceived as adults by their team. The joke that we have to give the main character a cane, a smoking pipe and gray hair seems not that far now.
That said, we're on top of it, and we're going to get through this, without butchering some of the characters. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope you guys are supportive along the way.
This is going to be a rather time consuming task, especially considering we have to do the animations again, but we're planning to leave the animations for later, so you guys don't have to wait several weeks to download/play again. We'll make sure to keep you guys updated often, including any changes we're doing to the artwork.
To make up for the wait, we're making sure the new v0.3.4 update will release alongside the artwork changes.
Best,
-Lawina
Boner Games
PS: The surprise announcement we had planned this month unfortunately has been delayed, as this matter affects that as well.

Reactions: gv100

Airashie

Feb 23, 2019
I think they did a good job managing this situation, imo protagonist looks fine and is almost identical to the previous (not sure why Patreon even asked if they agreed to this change).
Edit: Actually im sure they realise some of the things that aren't scaled proportionately and will fix them soon (such as shoulder/trap ratio, forearm/bicep size, body length etc.)
I'm sure these were just quick changes to appease Patreon.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
some reason my game continues to load when opening the game but never loads can any one help. I do get an error when i open the game about RPGmaker profile error and thats it.

EDIT: i have reinstalled the game without incest patch and now i get this

cecio

Oct 8, 2017
I looked for a solution in this thread but I can't seem to find it. Every time i start the SOL application the game loads fine, but i immediately get "ERROR: EPERM operation not permitted, write". I tried both version 0.3.2b with and without incest patch and 0.3.3. Anyone knows what I am doing wrong?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i been stop this game too long i only need to know what new H in this update can someone share a new H picture pl

SleepyWillow

Dec 19, 2018
Could anyone with access to the patreon posts copy and paste what big announcment #2 says? Its the most recent post from them.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes