Zeezoo

May 31, 2017
anybody knows what the latest announcements about? someone already asked this but just wanted to mention again in case someone was willing to show but didnt notice someone asked. sorry if this is annoying.

Reactions: gv100

Sartan

May 3, 2018
anybody knows what the latest announcements about? someone already asked this but just wanted to mention again in case someone was willing to show but didnt notice someone asked. sorry if this is annoying.
Patreon is asking changes so characters don't look like underage anymore, dev did minor changes but it wasn't enought. As far I understand it is mainly about the hero. So there won't be more game update untill they meet Patreon requierements.

Zeezoo

May 31, 2017
Patreon is asking changes so characters don't look like underage anymore, dev did minor changes but it wasn't enought. As far I understand it is mainly about the hero. So there won't be more game update untill they meet Patreon requierements.
Well that sucks. also thanks for the info.

D

Deleted member 876176

School of Lust Important Announcement (Update #2)
Hi everyone!
We thought it's about time to post an update on what's going on with the ongoing changes to School of Lust, .
We've decided to completely re-do the main character. We thought we could do some adjustments to his original artwork to have it approved, but we realized that it'll take more time to keep asking for approval from Patreon, than re-doing the character entirely. Thanks to a great suggestion from Rafael367, we've also decided to change his clothing a little.
Here's the sketch of the revised version (side by side with the original) we've sent for review. This one has to be approved, right?!

We're currently waiting for approval from Patreon, before we continue on finishing him off and implementing his new artwork to the game. However, knowing that it usually takes a few days to receive a reply, it unfortunately does not look like we'll be able to re-instate the downloads before the end of the month.
Please let us know in the comments what you think of the revised version of the main character. Keep in mind that the new version on the image above is still a "rough" sketch, so we still have to polish the artwork.
As always, thank you for your support, and stay tuned for news regarding v0.3.4, which we're also working on in the meanwhile. Version 0.3.4 will mainly focus on Scarlett.
Best,
Boner Games
PS: He looks more like he could be related to Flora now, doesn't he? *wink*

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone!
We thought it's about time to post an update on what's going on with the ongoing changes to School of Lust, .
We've decided to completely re-do the main character. We thought we could do some adjustments to his original artwork to have it approved, but we realized that it'll take more time to keep asking for approval from Patreon, than re-doing the character entirely. Thanks to a great suggestion from Rafael367, we've also decided to change his clothing a little.
Here's the sketch of the revised version (side by side with the original) we've sent for review. This one has to be approved, right?!

We're currently waiting for approval from Patreon, before we continue on finishing him off and implementing his new artwork to the game. However, knowing that it usually takes a few days to receive a reply, it unfortunately does not look like we'll be able to re-instate the downloads before the end of the month.
Please let us know in the comments what you think of the revised version of the main character. Keep in mind that the new version on the image above is still a "rough" sketch, so we still have to polish the artwork.
As always, thank you for your support, and stay tuned for news regarding v0.3.4, which we're also working on in the meanwhile. Version 0.3.4 will mainly focus on Scarlett.
Best,
Boner Games
This change looks not too bad though, pls Pa fucking treon accept it already....

Reactions: DoranDuck

Hyeonmie

Mar 18, 2019
These may help those who like to cheat a bit.
They are the variable number and what it is, if you use a save editor.

Variable#1 - Arousal
Variable#2 - Charm
Variable#3 - Knowledge
Variable#4 - Effort
hello may i know witch save editor do you use? also can you provide a link? thx

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Hi everyone!

Best,
Boner Games
i actually like the new version... not wanting to sound mean buuuuut the original was lacking in what this new one has and I find it... from a 6 out of 10 its now a solid 8 of 10 from me and its an improvement since it was annoying the shit out of me with the way his body looked when he was sad or down trodden.

Reactions: Sartan

Zeezoo

May 31, 2017
i actually like the new version... not wanting to sound mean buuuuut the original was lacking in what this new one has and I find it... from a 6 out of 10 its now a solid 8 of 10 from me and its an improvement since it was annoying the shit out of me with the way his body looked when he was sad or down trodden.
youre right. the change is not as bad as i thought it would be. still feels unnecessary to change things like that but this isnt a problem in my opinion.

Reactions: Sartan and cavaemon

josue943

Aug 9, 2017
i love this game but this is a shit. we have to wait around 3 months for the next update and that update will have like 3 new scenes.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
i love this game but this is a shit. we have to wait around 3 months for the next update and that update will have like 3 new scenes.
Lol, this isn't new. And it will take longer as they have to change main character display on the whole.

I agree about the main character display change, he previously looked like a kid.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone!
It's been over a week since our last update on the progress of ongoing changes to School of Lust, .
Let me get straight to the point, the revised version of the protagonist ( ) was not accepted by Patreon either. They wanted more! More muscles! Broader shoulders! Smaller head! More usage of steroids and other performance enhancing drugs! Okay, that last one I just made up.
While these changes were going to sway from our original concept of the character, an awkward slender young man, we decided to do as we were told, as we were very curious to see how far this will go. We sent the following revised version for review on Thursday (we changed him back to shorts, so his shin is visible):

Today, we receive a reply that (and you guessed it!) the character still doesn't look old enough. Patreon requested even broader shoulders, a more defined jaw line and even an Adam's apple. And that's not an exaggeration, but the exact reply we received.
Patreon wants a Jock (or maybe a world champion power-lifter), while the main character isn't supposed to be one (at least not at the start of the game), or maybe they're using the characters in as reference point, but it doesn't matter, we're at a point that changing the main character even more will no longer fit the narrative.
We're giving this one last go. If he still doesn't get accepted, we may be forced to announce our future plans.
Best,
Lawina
Boner Games

Reactions: obiwan

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017

Hi everyone!
We finally have some good news to share. The news that we really needed right now. We've sent yet another version of the main character (yesterday), and it was just accepted today by Patreon. Here he is:

What do you guys think? Does he look worse than he did before, or do you think it's an improvement from the original? Please vote/comment below.
The only thing left now is to finish him off and to do some adjustments to Natalie, which is the only other character that raised concern for Patreon. All other characters appear to be okay! Phew!
It appears that we're close to the end of this dark tunnel.
Stay tuned for more information, and as always, thank you so much for your support.
Cheers!
Boner Games

Reactions: u z i

zenneh

Oct 5, 2017
Other than the Adams apple looking "swollen like Zangiefs thyroids" That I just can't budge the image from my mind the character is looking good - as it is really probably the best you can do with how Patreon wants the character to look as.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes