Nov 2, 2017
is this game more RPG style where you can do everything in one run through/ go back to do things you missed or is it one of the games where you can miss stuff if you don't use a walkthrough or do multiple run-throughs?

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
is this game more RPG style where you can do everything in one run through/ go back to do things you missed or is it one of the games where you can miss stuff if you don't use a walkthrough or do multiple run-throughs?
It's open world and doesn't have an ending yet so you never finish the game, in that sense you can do everything in one run. There's also a scene gallery where you can see what scenes you haven't gotten yet so you'll know whether or not you have missed anything.

Reactions: The Rogue Hero

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I really hope the dev would put an alternative char pack.
The new MC looks pretty bad. Making him unnecessarily fit completely break the immersion. And as for the old MC he looked really plain but ok . The midterm mc was good.

BTW - No one shared v0.3.3c of the game >.< kinda sad

Nov 2, 2017
The new MC looks pretty bad. Making him unnecessarily fit completely break the immersion. And as for the old MC he looked really plain but ok . The midterm mc was good.

I was thinking that earlier today also, his page says 3.3c was released but the download isn't there due to the issues. wonder if there is some way for someone to get the download to share, like the message the dev and ask for him to send link off-site or something so his fans could play it without the risk to him lol

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I was thinking that earlier today also, his page says 3.3c was released but the download isn't there due to the issues. wonder if there is some way for someone to get the download to share, like the message the dev and ask for him to send link off-site or something so his fans could play it without the risk to him lol
The 0.3.3c was availabe for around 1~2 weeks before it was taken down.

Reactions: The Rogue Hero

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017

It's either use this MC or get kicked off patreon. It's really not that big of a deal to have the new one.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

The Butler

May 3, 2017
It's either use this MC or get kicked off patreon. It's really not that big of a deal to have the new one.
Yep I know what you mean. Sad thing is the game dev/artist will need to redraw all CG's to match the new MC. Which will by default take longer for new updates to be released. Unless he leave them as is and just draw the new MC in new ones.
We need a more "open" plataform for dev to be more free. I think itch.io works in a similar way as partreon :3

TonyJC

Apr 4, 2019
Yep I know what you mean. Sad thing is the game dev/artist will need to redraw all CG's to match the new MC. Which will by default take longer for new updates to be released. Unless he leave them as is and just draw the new MC in new ones.
We need a more "open" plataform for dev to be more free. I think itch.io works in a similar way as partreon :3
What about Subscribestar? The creator of Lilith's Throne moved there recently, and it's far more acceptable of adult content

The Butler

May 3, 2017
What about Subscribestar? The creator of Lilith's Throne moved there recently, and it's far more acceptable of adult content
Oh I totally forgot about them, however you can't "follow", just subscribe. So it's hard to keep track of what you are interested unless you pay for a sub.

Last edited:
Reactions: obiwan

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I have never been a betting person, but I would bet everything I have that he just cant leave them as is, and from now on use the new main character. Which means a complete rework.

And im saying new main character because to me thats a really huge change body wise. And I cant unsee the neck area. Noope.

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
Any time I would try to play this game in the past either on newgrounds or downloading it here it would never work. Has that finally been fixed or would I still have to go through files and coding to fix it?

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
I'm getting an infinite load screen on the store you acquire from uncle when:
Chose close.
Chose upgrade.
Using the save spot there.
Leaving the shop.
I can open it, but the goods are invisible on the stalls.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I'm getting an infinite load screen on the store you acquire from uncle when:
Chose close.
Chose upgrade.
Using the save spot there.
Leaving the shop.
I can open it, but the goods are invisible on the stalls.
It's already been reported before, it's a game bug.
You have 3 choices
  1. Continue playing the game and don't start the "uncle" quest
  2. Go back and playe v0.3.2b (which is compatible with incest patch). Hopefully somebody will post it here since I searched and didn't found it.
  3. Wait untill someone post the latest version here.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes