Raurath

Jul 15, 2017
Honestly I would keep Supporting them if they would focus on the one thing , But with the two games they are doing its like one guy is all that works at all .. waited well over 6 months for 3 scenes >.> and on top of that this version 0.3.3a has a huge bug in the shop for me , Nothing loads on the tables , and it crashes if you try to "open and close" the shop , or place a item down and leave. But Honestly it feels kinda slow for someone to put out little to nothing. They added the city, which you can buy sex toys from to get to sell in the shop, and the farm, But yet No content furthers the story ... If they focused on the game. This one. They/he might get somewhere. Lazy dev is lazy , or horny haha!

Raurath

Jul 15, 2017
just saying , if they do finish the game ( and dont abandon it like their others), It will be after he milks the patreons for another 6 years. I honestly dont see it being completed any time soon. And if it is Just one guy doing this game .. He needs to step up and say so , cuz you arent a company , stop acting like it.

lcp

May 1, 2017
Quick warning; The Megaup-File is malware! The Nopy-File seems legit though.
Megaup gives you an iso-file around 4 MB, and that setup starts LOTS of weird things.
Im cleaning my system right now. Can give screenshots what happens with the malware later.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Megaup gives you an iso-file around 4 MB, and that setup starts LOTS of weird things.
Im cleaning my system right now. Can give screenshots what happens with the malware later.
Uhm...not sure what you clicked, but to me, the megaup link gives a 315 mb zip o_O

lcp

May 1, 2017
Ye, can not reproduce it again, but it was real: screenshot.109.jpg
Something weird going on there.
Im cleaning lots of Trojan and Adware Stuff with Kaspersky right now, installed from that iso file.

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
SHOW ME !!!!!
I can't. Partially because I don't want the devs to ban me from their patreon for sharing patron-only content, but mainly because it's too painful to look at the new fat Natalie again. :cry:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
OMG, I just saw her. This is another game. I am sad now. It can only be a nightmare.
Yeah, accepting when they changed the relationships from family members to housemates was hard, but accepting Natalie's new chubby design is actually impossible for me haha.

Fuck whoever it was that reported the developers to patreon, that person ruined the game lol.

Reactions: Onysko

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, I would have also prefered if the devs would have just removed SoL from their patreon page and then started or pretended to start a new game on Patreon while still updating SoL somewhere else. Basically exactly what DMD did with Melody and what Insexual Awakening did.

That way the devs keep their patreon, and the players get the game without any changes. It's a win-win.

What they're doing now is a win-lose.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, accepting when they changed the relationships from family members to housemates was hard, but accepting Natalie's new chubby design is actually impossible for me haha.

Fuck whoever it was that reported the developers to patreon, that person ruined the game lol.
Wow, if I didn't feel these guys were throwing away money left and right would almost want to sub just to see that picture that bothers yall so much.

D

Deleted member 876176

Hi everyone!
We have another quick update to share regarding the ongoing changes to School of Lust, .
We've finished all the adjusted artwork including the animations of the main character and Natalie, and we will be sending the new release to Patreon for final approval today. We should have the downloads up again before the end of the month, so we can finally continue to focus on finishing the game.
*drum-roll* Here's the final version of Natalie:

Let us know what you think of her new version.
In the mean while, we've been working on the new update for School of Lust. We plan to release version 0.3.4 as soon as Patreon approves the adjustments.
Here's a rough sketch of one of the scenes we've been working on (for those of you who like to get spoiled):

Can anyone tell what Violet is doing?
As always, thank you for your continued support. Feel free to reply to this post or contact us directly if you have any questions.
Cheers!
Boner Games

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes