Seshmaru

Jul 9, 2018
I mean.. if it would be like that from the start, then.. maybe?.. but the sudden change.. sigh... NOPE.. I'll take my chances with the headmaster >.>

D

Deleted member 579535

When i open the shop it shows loading screen and stucks there.HELP!!!!!!!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Where the hell do you people see a fat Natalie now? Because she has some womanly curves instead of looking like a skeleton? I had no idea SOL is about half dead 30 KG clothing models and not getting lewd with everyone and having some variety.
Probably the unnecessary fat on the side of her head.

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
I mean honestly, this is just my opinion mind you, I kinda like the new Natalie, I love a woman with curves after all.

Only gripe I could give would be her face looks kinda weird now.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, upon seeing the new Natalie, I decided to stick around for a while longer with this game. It ain't that bad.
I thought that the changes that has been done to her has been real drastic kinda like what happened to the MC.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Where the hell do you people see a fat Natalie now? Because she has some womanly curves instead of looking like a skeleton? I had no idea SOL is about half dead 30 KG clothing models and not getting lewd with everyone and having some variety.
to be honest its nothing but a few touch ups... I always thought she was chubby but now it just fits. anyone who has a problem with changes please... just go away or ignore the parts that are in game its, NOT THAT HARD. I fucking play games with pixels still and I aint saying ive never gotten hard at pixel boobs ( cause anyone who isn't me gets hot with waaaaay worse) but people need to step off and stop the hate with this game, summertimesaga, and others because people don't care they support them because its there kink. also if you send hate or try saying you have a problem with what they do... don't unless your paying someone personally who makes games don't. I get it free and im content with updates and playing other games... also xvideos sooooo yeah.

Reactions: Sartan

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
for some reason, everytime I close the sex toy shop it puts me into an endless loading screen. wth?

NDoom

Aug 23, 2017
for some reason, everytime I close the sex toy shop it puts me into an endless loading screen. wth?
Was about to say. The Lust Toys is bugged. You can't put things on the shelves and if you leave or close shop you're stuck

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
to each their own but I like the new design as well , Its just a shame their creativity got forced , I hope they will make efforts to move somewhere else for funds like kickstarter or Subscribstar

ish34

Nov 18, 2018
So much for it being done before the end of the month. Damn I was really forwards to this weekend.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes