Sartan

May 3, 2018
So is there anything actually new or is it just model changes?
Maybe more bugs :ROFLMAO:?
Is there a 3.3 incest patch yet?
Nope, no update have been made on the incest patch.
To answere those asking why, at first its author repack the all files with modifications as many things needed to be changed (dialogues + minigames could giving you directly +3) throughout game. Boner didn't like this and became very annoying toward the patch creator.
Boner said he wasn't against a patch if it had only the modified files, but at the same time he put DRM (badly preogrammed? it ruined performances). So to made a patch you had to decryp DRM, change files, reencryp DRM, lots of work for this game which is at an early stage and Boner being well know to not finish what he start.

So in short, if you whant to skip explainations about incest patch: Updating the incest patch was too much work for the troubles he gets from making it, plus Boner shady behaviour wasn't of a great help.

NEKO_KAMI

Oct 25, 2018
can someone upload n unpack the lastest version? or how do you unpack this game?
Unzip with Winrar or Zip, download any of these programs to decompress the game.

sorry my inglish is bad. DX

Hyeonmie

Mar 18, 2019
Unzip with Winrar or Zip, download any of these programs to decompress the game.

sorry my inglish is bad. DX
ah sorry i didnt make it clear, i mean i want to unpack/extract the SOL.exe like other rpgmv game so i can use cheat menu, yep i already knew theres cheat feature in the game, but i want to use the debug mode

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
A tip i use in some cases for error, right click>proprets>put the laucher in compability mode for windows 8 or 7 the game will run. I has no idea why thats work xD

D

Deleted member 876176

Hi everyone!
We thought it's about time to post another progress report regarding School of Lust.
First things first; School of Lust version 0.3.4 will be out within the first week of July. We planned to release the update before the end of the month, and we did our best to do so, but that unfortunately isn't likely at this point. We still have some work to do on the final scene and do some testing, before it's ready for release.
School of Lust version 0.3.4 will include 3 new scenes (featuring Violet and Scarlett). We've also added a "auto shop" system, which allows the staff members to run the Lust Toys shop for you. How it works is that the staff members will keep running the shop every day, until you return to the shop. However, they will not re-stock, so you do still have to go back to the shop once in a while to re-stock and collect your pennies. And yes, before you ask, there will be other and faster ways to earn money in the game to complete the "A Large Debt" quest.
We're planning to do something similar for the Hole, so the students will progress through the Hole for you (after you hypnotize them). We believe this will especially be helpful for those of you who aren't a fan of the combat system. This is planned to be included in the larger update (version 0.4), which will release at a later point.
We've also finished the artwork and animations for the much awaited first dating scene, which will be included in version 0.4.
The dating scene is the largest (animated) scene we've created so far. It consists of more than 200 animated parts/layers and allows you to view her from two angles, front and back. It is interactive in a way that allows you to do anything with the girl. Want to use any of the available sex toys on her? Want to lick any part of her body? Or do you just want to just give her a kiss or hug? The sky is the limit! =)

And finally, a while ago we posted a sketch of Natalie and Flora. The artwork is done and it's now completely animated.

We've really proud of this scene and we can't wait for feedback from everyone!

We've got more content in the works for version 0.4, but right now we're focusing on making sure that version 0.3.4 will release as soon as possible, so hopefully we can release both versions within a month, and keep a steady monthly content updates going, now that the have (finally) been resolved.

As always, thank you so much for your support. Feel free to reply to this post or contact us directly if you have any questions.

Fitz2209

Nov 6, 2018

Hi everyone!
We thought it's about time to post another progress report regarding School of Lust.
First things first; School of Lust version 0.3.4 will be out within the first week of July. We planned to release the update before the end of the month, and we did our best to do so, but that unfortunately isn't likely at this point. We still have some work to do on the final scene and do some testing, before it's ready for release.
School of Lust version 0.3.4 will include 3 new scenes (featuring Violet and Scarlett). We've also added a "auto shop" system, which allows the staff members to run the Lust Toys shop for you. How it works is that the staff members will keep running the shop every day, until you return to the shop. However, they will not re-stock, so you do still have to go back to the shop once in a while to re-stock and collect your pennies. And yes, before you ask, there will be other and faster ways to earn money in the game to complete the "A Large Debt" quest.
We're planning to do something similar for the Hole, so the students will progress through the Hole for you (after you hypnotize them). We believe this will especially be helpful for those of you who aren't a fan of the combat system. This is planned to be included in the larger update (version 0.4), which will release at a later point.
We've also finished the artwork and animations for the much awaited first dating scene, which will be included in version 0.4.
The dating scene is the largest (animated) scene we've created so far. It consists of more than 200 animated parts/layers and allows you to view her from two angles, front and back. It is interactive in a way that allows you to do anything with the girl. Want to use any of the available sex toys on her? Want to lick any part of her body? Or do you just want to just give her a kiss or hug? The sky is the limit! =)

And finally, a while ago we posted a sketch of Natalie and Flora. The artwork is done and it's now completely animated.

We've really proud of this scene and we can't wait for feedback from everyone!

We've got more content in the works for version 0.4, but right now we're focusing on making sure that version 0.3.4 will release as soon as possible, so hopefully we can release both versions within a month, and keep a steady monthly content updates going, now that the have (finally) been resolved.

As always, thank you so much for your support. Feel free to reply to this post or contact us directly if you have any questions.
Welp my body and dick is ready

Harpoon

Jul 16, 2018
To complete scene 34 you have to go to school on a Friday morning (worked for me) and you will perform hypnosis on Violet.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
i want more mom stuff when is her impreg and preg sex stuff i waiting on it ?

im not a discord and i cant contact the dev so anybody got info on when this could happen i dont waiting i just want some info

Last edited:
Reactions: cavaemon
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes