Feb 1, 2018

Hi everyone!
It's been a while since our last progress report of School of Lust, so we thought it's about time to post one. We've also included yet another poll. Please scroll down to cast your vote.
What have we been up to these past few weeks?
A lot of our time has been spent on finishing the animations (which took longer than expected). All animations for version 0.4 have now been completed, which is also the reason why it took so long to post a progress report, as we wanted to show you guys at least a sneak peek of the animations in the upcoming dating scene.
The ability for the MC to hypnotize and send the students to progress through the Hole has also been fully implemented and ready for the upcoming release. The students will bring back anything they find in the Hole. This will make progressing through the Hole (and earning money) much easier.
We've also found a lot of issues that appear after using the fortune teller skip cheat. Most of the issues are related to the Hole (e.g. mini-map not appearing, getting stuck in one of the rooms and walking against the wall etc.). These have been fixed in the upcoming release.
Now on to the main news, the dating scene, which is currently what we're working on. As we explained previously, the dating scene is different than the other scenes, as it's interactive, allowing you to use your mouse (or keyboard) to interact with the girl. You can click on any part of her body to perform an action.
Here's a sneak preview on how the interaction/animation works. Don't click the link if you don't want to be spoiled (because it spoils both the girl and the dating location):

There are close to a 100 actions you can perform during the dating scene, so this is without a doubt our most comprehensive scene ever. Let us know what you think by commenting down below.
We're still committed on releasing at least a part of version 0.4 before the end of the month. We'll release the update as soon as the dating scene is ready.
Last, but not least, another quick poll. What do you think about us posting fully colored image spoilers of future scenes (like the dating scene above)? Do you think we should refrain from posting spoilers of future scenes, or do you think it would be okay to post the image directly? Unfortunately, Patreon doesn't have spoiler tags for us to use, so we can either post the spoiler images directly, as a spoiler link (like above) or not at all. Please choose your answer down below.
If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reply or contact us directly.
Cheers =)
Boner Games
The link is broken. Does anyone have this dating scene?

kuroskurokuro

Apr 26, 2018
Just putting it out there... have you guys thought about a mod with Violet as a futa? Would you ever consider doing one? (or anyone interested in doing it, for that matter)

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Just putting it out there... have you guys thought about a mod with Violet as a futa? Would you ever consider doing one? (or anyone interested in doing it, for that matter)
Well after the troubles with the incest patch got with Boner after he made it plus the game DRM, I doubt anyone is tempted to do a patch anymore.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Is there going to be more Flora content in the upcoming update? I'm just mostly waiting for that.
And I'm hope we get something soon, getting impatient af. XD

D

Deleted member 876176

Hi everyone!
Less than a week left till the end of the month, so we wanted to give you all a quick update regarding the development of School of Lust 0.4.
We're still working on the new dating scene, or at least I (Lawina) am and the rest of the team is working on future updates, and while I've made a lot of progress, it's not fully ready yet for release. However, the good news is that it's about 80%-90% done, so expect the release any day now.
The reason the dating scene is taking so long is, because (as we explained in our previous posts) this is our first take on adding an interactive scene to School of Lust, and unfortunately it has proven to be more challenging to implement (to this engine) than we hoped
ლ( ̅°̅ ੪ ̅°̅ )ლ - ahhh! it's never easy!
That said, this will act as a template for future dating scenes, and thus speed up the development progress for any future dating scenes of the other girls.
This is also a good time to report that the artwork for the next dating scene is fully done and consists of going to a dating spot with not 1, but 2 girls at the same time (threesome anyone?). We won't spoil anything about the next dating scene yet, but the artwork has close to 500 layers. It took our artist around 3 weeks, full-time, to finish. It's YUGE! Bigger than anything we've done so far.
We can't wait to show it off, but let's focus on the upcoming version 0.4 release first:
Due to most of the development time being spent on the dating scene, we were not able to finish most of the other things we had planned for this release (e.g. quests and continuation of the main story). So as stated previously, version 0.4. update will release partially, and as promised, we should be able to release it before the end of the month (unless something unexpected happens). We do want to do a short closed alpha testing before the release, so hopefully we will have it ready sooner than later.
I (Lawina) can say that I'm currently working 18 hours a day to make sure that the promise of releasing it before the end of the month will be fulfilled!
(◉⩊◉) - I need mo coffee!
The update will be appropriately named 0.4p1, and 0.4p2 (or just 0.4) will release soon after (considering all the artwork and animations are fully ready to be implemented).
We will post the full changelog for version 0.4p1 soon, but the main content changes in the upcoming version 0.4p1 are as following:
  • 4 New scenes (including the huge dating scene) - Featuring Flora, Sofia, Natalie and Violet
  • Ability to send the girls to the Hole to progress for you (and bring back any goodies)
That's it for now. As always, thank you for your patience and for your support. We will keep you updated during this week on the progress.
Cheers!
Lawina & Boner Team
PS: A warning for the few of you that don't use a mouse or trackpad to play the game; a mouse/trackpad will be required to interact during the initial release of the dating scene. We've done our best to have keyboard-only controls working in version 0.4p1, but it appears that we need to completely re-do the code to have it fully working. We'll have this fixed in the next release.

Jun 18, 2018
wow man what they did with the aspect of the characters? they looks super ugly now, they killed the art totally (including the sprites). By the way, the minigames are difficult as fuck, any chance to get cheats in v0.4? also return the original aspect of the game... the current doesn't get me in the mood...

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
wow man what they did with the aspect of the characters? they looks super ugly now, they killed the art totally (including the sprites). By the way, the minigames are difficult as fuck, any chance to get cheats in v0.4? also return the original aspect of the game... the current doesn't get me in the mood...
He had to change because of patreon who said the characters looked childish

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
oh i was playing on the older version but i gonna wait for the new. and i really liked this game.. i mean there a lot of huge boobs grils but at the same time have small ones.
i like both but i prefer the small ones, soo violet was the best girl for me too. lol
gonna give some suport to this guy when i got my paywork

D

Deleted member 876176

School of Lust v0.4p1 Changelog
With this (partial v0.4) update, we've added the very first dating scene (with Sofia) and the long-awaited feature that allows the MC to hypnotize and send the other students to progress through the Hole (for you) and bring back any stuff they find down there.
Please note: Game files are being prepared. Downloads will be available within a few hours.
Changelog:
  • [ADDED] animated dating scene of Sofia (beach)
  • [ADDED] static scene of Violet (lust toys shop)
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Flora (bath tub)
  • [ADDED] static scene(s) of Natalie and Flora (bathroom peek)
  • [ADDED] the ability to send the other students (you saved) to progress through the Hole for you.
  • [ADDED] the option to disable/enable futanari content from the Fortune Teller (in case you suddenly realize that futanari is love, futanari is life).

• [CHANGED] the hurdle mini game and made it easier. There are less hurdles to jump (from 9 to 6) and the scroll speed has been decreased.
  • [CHANGED] the cat that stole Claire's diary during the "Claire's Novel" quest. The cat moves slower now, which makes it less frustrating to catch.
  • [CHANGED] when using the skip feature after interacting with the Fortune Teller, it will now teleport the MC to the bedroom. This was necessary for the skip feature to work correctly (e.g. Flora not appearing in the living room and unable to leave the living room).

• [FIXED] issues in the Hole when using the Fortune Teller skip feature (e.g. minimap not appearing, getting stuck in one of the rooms and walking against the wall).
  • [FIXED] unable to hypnotize Natalie for a second time after using the Fortune Teller skip feature.
  • [FIXED] visual glitch with the entrance doors in the Hole, where they would close when interacting with them.
  • [FIXED] visual glitch where Claire's phone would disappear temporarily when smelling Claire's bed in her dormitory room.
  • [FIXED] visual glitch when interacting with the MC's body during the "Hypno Natalie #3" quest, where you take over Natalie's body.
  • [FIXED] memory #18 sometimes not unlocking.
  • [FIXED] amount of romance points you gain from talking to Flora at the start of the game.
  • [FIXED] torches on the (second) memories map not lighting correctly.
  • [FIXED] loads of grammar errors (thanks to Rick for reporting all of these!)

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes