PaulDervon

Jun 25, 2018
Btw, you don't really need a save for any of the new scenes besides maybe the new Violet scene which I haven't gotten to yet.

Just use the cheat to skip, then to give you everything, go straight to Sofia and you can access the date scene.

The bathroom scenes just happen at night in the hallway at the Bathroom door.

Violet scene takes place at the shop.

Reactions: violentgamer

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There should be a "Dead in the water." tag, it is like "abandoned" but instead of the game being abandoned by the creater, it is abandoned by quality content, and plagued with monotony.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok people can we get cousin pregnant now i hate not being allow to save her i know the game will not kill her off but it remember the game say she got a few mouth to live and the game do have a date thing so i feel like wait till that update to save her

Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is it possible to change the dmg of the MC? i tried a savegameeditor and a special website but can´t find anything.

also has someone a table of the ingameitems of what they are called in the savefiles?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
now if only the patch for incest comes along... not really caring but I like options so ill play new version since its been awhile.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone have a save that has a decent amount of story done? I ended up playing 0.3.4 but the game glitched at the "catch the pussy"quest where I couldn't continue with Violet's story line whatsoever, I really don't feel like redoing 4-6 hours of game play lmao.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
As much as I love this game I'll probably put it on the back burner until it's made some significant progress. These changes added are good and all but I'm ready to solve this cave mystery.

Reactions: TomberryDude
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes