RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
well still no link with memory 12 and 13, so ....
Try this thing I've found on a message board. Just unzip in the game's directory, then you can access every scene in the memories room.

It seems to work fine on an unpacked game, no idea about the encrypted version.

Reactions: Garadon

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
i got a save file ... and it seems like the Mom stupid NTR scene has passed .... is there a way to revisit or something .... was it good ? or was it just text ?

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
So I'm not sure what happened, but I am stuck in the school at night after going into the hole, when I try to leave MC says "I can't leave while I have class."

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
My bad about the previous upload, it was passworded lol. Here's the extracted folder, along with my saves in it

Reactions: Garadon

ruzzia

Feb 27, 2018
does any one have some tips for the sex shop
first item in the list of items to put on the shelf is always the most expensive (that i've seen)
once you get violet to help you, it becomes a lot better, open then close immediately, theres no point other than to progress violet. (as far as i know right now)

DarkimpactZ

Apr 8, 2018
Memory #12 and #13 are just the Hypnosis scenes for Sofia and Violet, it seems like the triggers for it aren't working to be displayed in the Memory area.

Reactions: Nermalion

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
first item in the list of items to put on the shelf is always the most expensive (that i've seen)
once you get violet to help you, it becomes a lot better, open then close immediately, theres no point other than to progress violet. (as far as i know right now)
How do you get Violet to help you? No one ever shows up in the "hire" tab.

ruzzia

Feb 27, 2018
How do you get Violet to help you? No one ever shows up in the "hire" tab.
You have to talk to her while at the cafe, and you'll progress that story line until she gets fired from the cafe, then you'll have to do flora's questline to find out where she works, and then talk to violet while at her house

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes