Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
You have to talk to her while at the cafe, and you'll progress that story line until she gets fired from the cafe, then you'll have to do flora's questline to find out where she works, and then talk to violet while at her house
Possibly a bug, but I could've just messed something up too. Violet's never home.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
If i'm not wrong, the developer said that what happens with uncle just happens on the bad end when you don't clear all "hole" levels, but it's actually the only "ending" added by now(not that sure)
So right now only NTR ending only huh. I will wait then. don't want to waste my time on NTR.

M4N14X

Apr 10, 2018
how can
School of Lust [v0.20c] [Boner Games]be released at 17 November 2017 when its only on his patreon from like April 6 2018?

Last edited:

jamescun

Dec 6, 2017
is it just me or when i upgrade the sex shop i get three tables but when i walk out it goes back to two tables so is it the game or what

rucom

Jan 11, 2018
How can I get in the Bunny Bar? If I am trying to go in wearing disguise then guard just says "Get lost, kid", like I don't wear disguise.
0.20c

Hoaka

Feb 15, 2018
Well very good game beautiful anime when talk with the boobs phys just amezing very big potential one of the best in animations for me <3

Reactions: M4N14X

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
How can I get in the Bunny Bar? If I am trying to go in wearing disguise then guard just says "Get lost, kid", like I don't wear disguise.
0.20c
Had the same issue, worked when I went on a saturday evening.

rucom

Jan 11, 2018
Had the same issue, worked when I went on a saturday evening.
No, it was because of different reason. I've spoke with Flora, the protagonist said that it is need to check Flora's bedroom, and there was new record in her diary about Bunny Bar. After this I just entered this bar even without disguise (he worn it automatically).

rucom

Jan 11, 2018
Why I can't hire Sophie? I've bought a costume for her, but her icon is grey in the "Hire" menu.

cacophony

Mar 30, 2018
any news about v0.20e and v0.21? specifically patch notes and planned content for upcoming versions? Also I'm having a problem advancing the shop quest, the objective is to 'open the shop' but when I open for the evening and then close after the three people enter and browse, the quest doesn't update... is it a bug?

psychvola

Nov 6, 2017
How many fucking floors does it take to avoid the NTR uncle end? I've just passed 6 so far but it's a fucking grind and a half to get that far.

EDIT: There's no other ending available. I "cleared" 6 levels and it won't let me go back down. I still get the NTR ending, so there's only a bad end at this point. What a shitty ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: iron4doves
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes