undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
mac version not working says cant be opened
Does it say why? If yes (should do!), tell me, I'll try to help.

most likely you need to make the file executable.
Hold command and press space. Search for "terminal" and open the app.
Input: "chmod -R +x " (note the space at the end! Don't insert quotes!) and drag the game file into the terminal (it appends the game's filepath) and press enter. Try again to run.

if it sayssomething about "not verified" and "put in trash", right click the game file, then hold the shift key and click on open, then you should be able choose to run the game. If that doesn't, hold shift and try to left-click the game file. Could be there opens the contextmenu, too, then click run.

Last edited:

Omo69

May 7, 2020

Input: "chmod -R +x " (note the space at the end! Don't insert quotes!) and drag the game file into the terminal (it appends the game's filepath) and press enter. Try again to run.

if it sayssomething about "not verified" and "put in trash", right click the game file, then hold the shift key and click on open, then you should be able choose to run the game. If that doesn't, hold shift and try to left-click the game file. Could be there opens the contextmenu, too, then click run.
thank you! Now I can "open" the game, but it gives me this message.
Schermata 2021-04-01 alle 15.36.17.png

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Hi I get this error when I try to decrypt any ideas? sorry to be a bother.
node' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Same here I got the same error, something about not found the thing in system32, first time using it, also sorry for bothering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ejc171

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Open the terminal inside the "save" folder (its in "www" folder), if theres a "config.rpgsave" in there, use the command chmod 777 config.rpgsave (be careful with the command "chmod 777", it will give read, write and execute permissions).

Or try to move the game out of "download" folder (put in desktop, for example).

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Just stopping by because wanted to know how close are we to finding the truth about Mc's father and Gip debt or whatever? SOL used to be one of the games I'd looked forward to playing, but my interest faded along with the quality of this game.
its gone nowhere. other things are bring worked on it seems

Omo69

May 7, 2020
Open the terminal inside the "save" folder (its in "www" folder), if theres a "config.rpgsave" in there, use the command chmod 777 config.rpgsave (be careful with the command "chmod 777", it will give read, write and execute permissions).

Or try to move the game out of "download" folder (put in desktop, for example).
It doesn't work. I put the game in desktop, and there is no config.rpgsave inside "save"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hulaneo

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Its boners actually investing value game dev time into nuking links, rather than use that time on giving decent time updates KEK!

Also this been like a broken record so at this point its just sad but hey! i guess it will be all worth it after the dev decides to release the Untitled Boobs game just to add up WAYYYYYYYYYY MORE time on delivering updates xD.

Also gabox1698 if you don't mind answering and its cool if you don't want to; How long you been pledging? and how the F 10$, 20$ and 50$ tiers don't get some digital conceptual art to use as wallpaper or some shit like that?!?!?!
maybe 2 years (?
and .... not the cheapest tier does not give you anything XD.
the $ 10 only lets you see what they post ... no exclusive art or anything like that, just censored spoilers (mostly) but a spoiler they showed last year just came out in this update ... I mean. ..what they showed this time will be seen in about 6 months or about 1 year
it's really not worth it xd

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
maybe 2 years (?
the $ 10 only lets you see what they post ... no exclusive art or anything like that, just censored spoilers (mostly) but a spoiler they showed last year just came out in this update ... I mean. ..what they showed this time will be seen in about 6 months or about 1 year
If i were supporting this game and knowing boners doesn't add anything spicy besides knowing spoilers and stuff i really be damn disappointed on the lack of effort he(they?) putting into the game!
Like legit nobody its asking you to release 24/7 updates on whats in the works, but at least to be serious on delivering aprox dates on when an update kicks in lmao. also please boners for the love of he people who still support ya: ADD some damn incentive of concept art, wallpapers ANYTHING!!!

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
maybe 2 years (?
So you've seen the proof for yourself that he's basically a rip-off king. Good to know I didn't make the same mistake as (I'm ashamed to admit) I was thinking about pledging to him around the higher half of his tiers.

stevei0121

Nov 21, 2019

ill try this thanks

stevei0121

Nov 21, 2019

this is what i get ive tried doing what youve said and still doesnt work

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update felt so pointless another stupid ntr scene for the mom big suprise this game has way to many unavoidable ntr scenes with the mom for real and also stil to many broken scenes with the mom i saw. I dont mind optional stuff but come on. These updates already take so long atleast give some good stuff.
He's adding more unavoidable NTR scenes now? I really don't understand the kind of developer like Boner games, his game could be a good vanilla incest game and everyone love the mom character so this is a very low blown to players beside all the pointless DMCA

anonymous1939

Aug 20, 2020
I'm disappointed after checking in on this game after a few years--I was looking forward to where it was going. I see it didn't get far.
Games (and devs) like this really reinforce my poor opinion of the crowdfunding model so popular with lewd game devs. There is too little incentive for lazier devs to focus on their work because instead of waiting until after releasing a product for payment and judgement, they instead get a trickle (or a flood in some cases) of cash throughout the development process, often before the game has much of anything to it. It's too common now to be burned by a dev who has a decent art in pre-alpha v0.0.01.4.2a because they'll receive more than the finished games innate value from each backer after several months of pledges and zero updates in the meantime. A good rool of thumb is to only support devs who show enough promise through technical or operational ability: providing a development roadmap, providing a feature-representative demo, having relevant credentials, etc.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes