KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
@Maim Lain.......I just got into h-games recently and trying out some....and I found out about this game tho my fav so far is ToP.......so I'll say it I hate rape,ntr or other and after looking through comments some said it has ntr,can you plz tell me if it really does?

if it is little bit ntr ill get through it...i really wanna play this! plz !

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
@Maim Lain.......I just got into h-games recently and trying out some....and I found out about this game tho my fav so far is ToP.......so I'll say it I hate rape,ntr or other and after looking through comments some said it has ntr,can you plz tell me if it really does?

if it is little bit ntr ill get through it...i really wanna play this! plz !
I play 0.20c version and there no ntr ending, better say there no ending, but only the end of the demo.
I think many user play the free version 0.11f a very old build.

z0mgxj4d3

Apr 21, 2018
I think my game bugged out. when i enter the cafe all i see is violet, the red disguise, and her dad still and uninteractable. any way to fix or prevent?

z0mgxj4d3

Apr 21, 2018
That's a bug in v0.20c. There's a lot of bugs that have been fixed since v0.20c in the newer versions of the game.
  • [FIXED] Violet, Mr. Cumspree and 'red suit' not disappearing after finishing the 'Harassing the Harasser' quest, and unable to talk to Violet from there on.
Anywhere i can find it?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Incest Patch Update:

• Changed Natalie's and the mom's intro images so they now say sister and mother
  • Changed Zoe's eyes and chest so she actually looks like a highschooler and not a 40 y.o.
comparison.png

Also I fixed the last two days in the walkthrough finally and added more to it and the other pages.

@kenshi1
v0.21 won't be released for another ~2 weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: Albr

EMB

Feb 5, 2018
Stuck on a few quests: Where is the dormitory to find the book? and How do you switch to the Alter Ego in the morning for the last step of Violet in the tire swing?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Not Not sure for the book quest but 4 alter ego after a few weeks there will be a scene where you wake up and he is in control. After the scene concludes you can switch back-and-forth by interacting with the mirror

slave_girl69

Sep 19, 2017
I have 0.20c and it keeps shutting down on its own. I can't even get past school in prologue! So frustrating! And I can't seem to fix it. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Or send me a link to .20d or .20e?

Before you ask, no I can't change graphic cards. But it meets all of the criteria for the game. It has only one graphic card. Stupid HP Stream!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Stuck on a few quests: Where is the dormitory to find the book? and How do you switch to the Alter Ego in the morning for the last step of Violet in the tire swing?
Here's the walkthrough for the And like the other guy said once you get the quest to switch use the mirror.

I have 0.20c and it keeps shutting down on its own.
Your laptop doesn't meet the minimum requirements to run the game.

slave_girl69

Sep 19, 2017
I checked, and everything matches the requirements. That's the problem. It SHOULDN'T be shutting itself off when I know it meets ALL requirements!

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
So do we have v0.21e?Spent some hours in the demo like a tard even though i knew 100% that there must be newer version here available.But after reading comments regarding some game braking bugs(that are a lot in general) specificaly the one with violet in the cafe i think i shouldn't bother til we get v0.20e here.

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know what they used for the lewd cutscenes at all? is it all done by hand or is it a program?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know what they used for the lewd cutscenes at all? is it all done by hand or is it a program?
They're just images drawn in Photoshop.

If you're talking about the character bust animations though that's Live 2d.

Reactions: DGS-
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes