gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Maybe its time to put an actual action on the matter because boner games its legit scamming people off and getting away with it on huge lack of ACTUAL & PROGRESSIVE updates :/

like why you have decent talent on artstyle & animation and all that potential wasted on not giving actual transparent updates, instead ur just wasting everybody of your patrons time on releasing more game teasers instead of commit to finish at least your first game for once lol
exactly !! We should organize a discord or something to annoy them and see if they really deliver. (it may sound extreme ... but at this point ... it is necessary)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
No. At most you can report his patreon, but see where that gets you. It won't do anything 'cause he'll outright ban you if you begin to sound any more annoying than he's willing to see, and making new accounts every time is a boring and tedious job. If you have time to pester him, then you surely have time to do something more productive and not worry about him, because he won't change. He's doing this for years now and he's not stopping anytime soon. Unless by some miracle he loses all of his patrons, but people are stupid and will sub for even a tease that is about the game.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
No. At most you can report his patreon, but see where that gets you. It won't do anything 'cause he'll outright ban you if you begin to sound any more annoying than he's willing to see, and making new accounts every time is a boring and tedious job. If you have time to pester him, then you surely have time to do something more productive and not worry about him, because he won't change. He's doing this for years now and he's not stopping anytime soon. Unless by some miracle he loses all of his patrons, but people are stupid and will sub for even a tease that is about the game.
The last time his patrons got toxic with boner it was great, since they even published about what happened ... after that it has not happened anymore ... what I propose is something similar to a strike.
it just consists of spamming your "contact email"
contact@bonergames.com

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
exactly !! We should organize a discord or something to annoy them and see if they really deliver. (it may sound extreme ... but at this point ... it is necessary)
like heller1 said is not worth it and even tho i really dislike the practices of development of boners doings i don't go down that rabbit hole to be a deuce bag and bother the guy on his discord server. that's simply not cool >.< regardless of boners being an actual downer when comes to make legit and transparent game updates for SoL!

anyways imma just go and reach patreon about it and that will be all i be doing to see if there's actually anything dirty they can find. since its ridiculous to get a teaser of a new unnamed boobs game without having SoL to be finished first lmao

night-addict

Oct 31, 2017
like heller1 said is not worth it and even tho i really dislike the practices of development of boners doings i don't go down that rabbit hole to be a deuce bag and bother the guy on his discord server. that's simply not cool >.< regardless of boners being an actual downer when comes to make legit and transparent game updates for SoL!

anyways imma just go and reach patreon about it and that will be all i be doing to see if there's actually anything dirty they can find. since its ridiculous to get a teaser of a new unnamed boobs game without having SoL to be finished first lmao
Just as both heller1 and BruceMcGivern said, you can do it but being a bother to someone and knowing you can get banned or just get out right be blocked or something is already just not worth the time spending on. Sure the updates are slow and the list of giving out the transparency of the development isn't exactly as specified, I think it's more likely to just investigate the matter and get some of the dirty exposed or just not support the patreon in general. I particularly don't care if the game isn't updated regularly every month because I'm usually busy with other stuff than just waiting for an update on a game that rarely updates every month or so. So I usually just ignore those games and just move on.

Not saying this is the best way but my method is how I deal with these things. You do you and I don't get involved with dirty stuff that makes me look like the bad guy.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Moving on... it seems that the game actually got an update;

So i guess its matter of time until there's at least a decent chunk of story quest progress. specially on paying the uncle's gip debt and moving forward to an open sandbox of meet & fuck exploring? anyways its time to REEEEEEEEEE-quest this update and give it a try :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Moving on... it seems that the game actually got an update;

So i guess its matter of time until there's at least a decent chunk of story quest progress. specially on paying the uncle's gip debt and moving forward to an open sandbox of meet & fuck exploring? anyways its time to REEEEEEEEEE-quest this update and give it a try :D
when they pass it through this means ... it is not worth risking $ 10 and that the download portal does not work xd

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I don't mind waiting some days, but i don't know what expect in this update, the previous date event was nice but i don't want to put my expetations so high °-°'

Last edited:

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I, sincerely, will try my best to not download this new version yet.
It's only one scene, one great sexy with a lot of options? Maybe, but is stil only one.
I realy love this game, and want to enjoy to the max posible(until my desire to play be bigger than my will).
Sorry the bad english

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes