kiracchi

Nov 23, 2020
so guys, I'm new on this game and I think I got stuck.... or not?

bcause, for a exemple, I have romance 4 with Natalie and I don't get the first movie event that said on the game wiki

these scenes are for patreon users only? the geral game isn't with all scenes?

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
Just another game I regret finding a little too early
I recommend you stop looking for games until 20 or 30 years from now, you may find something finished or at least playable there. I call it "the curse of Patreon" the more money they make there, the slower the development of the game. Curious...
The weirdest thing about this project is the "pregnancy" tag. Is that a nice ornament that or something like that?

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
so guys, I'm new on this game and I think I got stuck.... or not?

bcause, for a exemple, I have romance 4 with Natalie and I don't get the first movie event that said on

these scenes are for patreon users only? the geral game isn't with all scenes?
No, all the scenes are playable, regardless of being a patreon or not

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
None of the Mac links work and did they stop updating the Mac version altogether?
Maybe for the same reason this game gets 10 minutes updates content, because it may be double or even triple the work on adapting a mac version for mac users :/

Moving on...

Boners if you are reading this because it seems you also been taking down a lot of SoL stuff that can be easily seen on the Lumendatabase (Copyright notices website). you have talent bro aswell with the people you're working with on this game but if anyone have 5 seconds to actually look the game goals:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok they be spending more time on developing their games.
So does that means SoL and Untitled Boobs Game its the time being split & spent on and that's why the updates are SHORT for SoL?

It be nice to know why there's no damn roadmap or tracking progress report at least that be a transparent way to give an estimate to your supporters audience and even newcomers.

Now this is where thing i do really need to ask ¿Even more time how?

I don't even want to guess how many hrs can be spent on this, so once again do feel like bringing what i mentioned above in regards giving a tracking post to at least have an time on estimate for the next update! this kind of stuff helps rather than posting 1 month later on the patreon page.

Seriously how can you go saying this on Tier 3 goal when SoL is not even finished or partially to a mid term degree of game content completion before full & final version?
Yes making a game is not a thing of one day to the next one, but you gotta be honest with yourself with the current time of SoL which was released on Nov 25, 2018 (in less than 2 months game will be 3 years).

So when its an fair estimate on getting to a % of game completion when comes to game content on every single character, side-quest, whatever bonus or easter-eggs gets added and an ending or multiple endings?

Imma guess because at this point of the game progress is not suitable to look for voice actors to perform the dialog recording to be added into the game, so i'm going to assume this is a thing to be added when the game its almost at the peak of full version. that if assuming SoL and Untitled Boobs Game are the only Games to be considered into that Goal Tier btw.

One because of this and two because i guess ingame there may be OST so i guess more tunes can be expected to come if possible i guess?

Yet no idea why there's no news about this even in the current state of SoL. go figures if there's other priorities than this but that's it.

U have a good game here but if u can't be transparent and change your modus operandi to be more consistent for your pledgers, then its a potential ur wasting because they blindly just giving you money for whatever you feel like releasing is what is must be no matter how others see it!

Please do better and maybe you can see a change in the current patrons increase.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
i'm surprised that you guys still feel bad for the update of this game being the literal definition of bare bones. I do not want to bring back such topics, but by the end of the day we must not forget that the developer of this game literally have gone into a "Crusade" to purge any non patreon related download links for his game. Not only that he is also being a bitch when it comes to make development to his game. Honestly he is not the worst we have when it comes to literally doing not with his game and after wathever ammount of months he decides *fuck it* and do one scene for his game and call it a day only to keep the suckers who still paying him on patreon at bay. He is not the worst because well. Monster Girl Island exists, but dude, if you are reading this up until now:

First of all Thank you, second of all, move along man, don't try to go down on this rabbit hole of a game, just ignore this game's existance, there so many more games avalaible even here on Fzone that does what this game TRIES to do but in a much better way and more transparecy and passion behind the project.
Other devs come to mind as well "cough" INCSTOR "Cough"

• Haha
Reactions: kajidiablo
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes