Nicolasxxx

May 18, 2017
Hi ! I have i bug, when i tried to do the Harassing the harasser sidequest, when i go back inside the cafe, i can move, but violet and other, are at the same place as the cinematic and do nothing.

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
They're just images drawn in Photoshop.

If you're talking about the character bust animations though that's Live 2d.
Ty so much man I was going nuts wondering how they made it look like that. I've seen similar stuff with rpg maker mv and a few other programs but never full on portrait like that.cool game if only the updates weren't ever other month though

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
9/12 (Mon)
Home:
  • Front door -> Go outside
  • Playground -> Tell her it's you (+1 Romance)
  • Completed sidequest: Call the wambulance!
  • New sidequest: Rescue the wambulance!

Didn't happen anything, Now I don't see to have Violet coming for session 1... WTF?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
9/12 (Mon)
Home:
  • Front door -> Go outside
  • Playground -> Tell her it's you (+1 Romance)
  • Completed sidequest: Call the wambulance!
  • New sidequest: Rescue the wambulance!

Didn't happen anything, Now I don't see to have Violet coming for session 1... WTF?
What exactly do you mean? You didn't see Violet outside at the playground?
If you don't see her that means you didn't complete the quest. She is only at the playground in the mornings too. Also what version are you playing?

L337Leon

Jan 5, 2018
I just found this:

Sister Control is a (very) short Visual Novel spin off of our upcoming immersive RPG+Visual Novel hybrid game;...

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
when i do the Violet cafe quest where i use the disguise i enter disguised and everything but when the father kicks me out i enter again and it looks like the scene is about to replay but instead everyone in there is freezed and you can't talk nor interact with them.. any solutions for this issue? i tried two different saves and started from day 1 even but got the same result.. any solutions would be appreciated!

InigoMontoya

Mar 5, 2018
when i do the Violet cafe quest where i use the disguise i enter disguised and everything but when the father kicks me out i enter again and it looks like the scene is about to replay but instead everyone in there is freezed and you can't talk nor interact with them.. any solutions for this issue? i tried two different saves and started from day 1 even but got the same result.. any solutions would be appreciated!
I had this issue don't go straight to the cafe just because you got the disguise in your inventory. so whats supposed to happen is the day your supposed to go in disguise you go to the job place where you got the disguise, talk to the lady start the selling sex toys mini game but instead go into the cafe. then the scene in will happen, her father will kick you out, go back in and talk to her.

Yurkito

May 29, 2017
After i enter in the job agency Scarlett tells that i dont sell anything and send me back to home. The cafe returns to normal in the following day.

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
@Maim Laim

I tried installing your incest patch, ran the .bat and it said it worked but nothing changes in game.

It says game needs to be decrypted on the guide but i can see all the files not just an .exe.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes