FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well its been 5 years and they havent even reached the last update was 0.6 but its very recent
Nov. 17, 2017 was 3 years, 10 months & 3 weeks ago. lol ... Still...agreed on the intended message. Who knows how long this game could take?

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
I'm trying to do the ritual with Aiyana it keeps telling me I need to be lvl 3 but I'm already lvl 4 I have her two golden crosses what's happening?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
The ipatch for V0.6.0p1b is here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Decryption tool = needed for decrypting the game
Missing images = in case of errors extract them in the game directory
Older images = from the early versions of the game (not needed)
i'm not used to decrypter RPGM. How to use this?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
shit creators, shit game
Opinions are not facts. I happen to enjoy the game. It's RPGM, so it isn't perfect. I prefer Ren'Py games, personally. But, not liking the game doesn't make it shit. However, if you insist on commenting on how much you despise a game, why not try some constructive criticism and explain WHY you don't like it, instead of just calling it shit?

Dec 23, 2019
For as much content as the game has, it still feels like it's barely bit into the meat of things. It's also missing a bit of kick personally, but I don't expect it to really get super spicy especially after that kinda disappointing part in the duo ritual scene. Fun game hopefully it gets finished by 3021.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes