Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Maim Laim
I tried installing your incest patch, ran the .bat and it said it worked but nothing changes in game.
It says game needs to be decrypted on the guide but i can see all the files not just an .exe.
The game version you download from the dev isn't decrypted it's something you have to do yourself and if nothing happened that probably means you didn't decrypt the game.
If you go to \SchoolofLust\www\img or does it only have 2 folders? If you don't have all the folders then your game isn't decrypted.

Dunno I had no problems getting it to work with 20c , but because it's not compatible it's not displaying pictures and crashes.
Edit: So since the v0.20c version here is already decrypted I tried applying the patch to it and it sorta works/is playable and it applies the v0.20e changes to v0.20c because of how my patch works. But yeah since the scripting files are replaced with the .20e version I'm sure at some point v0.20c will crash with the patch if the .20e scripts ever try to show an image that the .20c game version doesn't have.

where is magic book #2?
Beat the 2nd floor of The Hole. More info is in .

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
The game version you download from the dev isn't decrypted it's something you have to do yourself and if nothing happened that probably means you didn't decrypt the game.
If you go to \SchoolofLust\www\img or does it only have 2 folders? If you don't have all the folders then your game isn't decrypted.
Ahh, it only has 2 folders. I was under the impression that encryption meant there would only be a .exe.

Guess it's not a full encryption? Can you explain how to decrypt this?

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
So you are telling me there is patch all this time for v0.20c that upgrades it to v0.20e(or kinda) meaning u can avoid the bug in the cafe?Also what more does this patch provide regarding incest. Isnt you sister supposed to be a step sister same with the mom.

drauka12

May 4, 2017
guys i have a bug i think when i complett the quest hararssing the harasser he say go back to violet while she´s working in the cafe i go in the cafe and the red guy is again by her ..... help me guys

InigoMontoya

Mar 5, 2018
After i enter in the job agency Scarlett tells that i dont sell anything and send me back to home. The cafe returns to normal in the following day.
if you've gone to the cafe and had the cut scene with the disquise then this that is scarlett will say. you have to go to the job agency before and go into the cafe. during the minigame go to the cafe to get the cut scene without getting the glitch afterwards.

the cut scene is not supposed to show unless you went during the job agency minigame. but since it does it also glitches and acts like you already failed the mingame and doesn't continue the quest

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So you are telling me there is patch all this time for v0.20c that upgrades it to v0.20e(or kinda) meaning u can avoid the bug in the cafe?Also what more does this patch provide regarding incest. Isnt you sister supposed to be a step sister same with the mom.
Possibly, I only played the first five minutes but you can try it and see if there's any problems, but I think it should eventually crash if you get far enough. And no without the patch Flora is your caretaker and Natalie is her daughter, so you're not related to them at all, not even step-related. The patch makes Flora your mom and Natalie your sister.

When I go into the library, claire run away but I do not manage to find her. Please where is she ?
She's supposed to run away the first time you meet her in the library. Go back to the library the next day and you can talk to her.

guys i have a bug i think when i complett the quest hararssing the harasser he say go back to violet while she´s working in the cafe i go in the cafe and the red guy is again by her ..... help me guys
same here

Reactions: tsmaniac

kakitani

May 3, 2018
Okay so i'm stuck on the "Harassing the harasser". I went in the cafe on satuday 10th, evening. The scened played out and when I go back in without the disguise, all three characters in there (cumspree, violet and the 3rd guy) is frozen. Can't to to none of them and can basically walk over them. HELP PLEASE <3

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
First of all, I tried and look everywhere inside this thread but I didn't see anything at all that could answer to the question I'll write down below in a couple of seconds.
Onto the real thing, I apologize for this question and like I said, seems that nobody has asked this before, but... how much content there is as of now? I mean, I guess I could see for myself since it's 176Mb.. but.. :FeelsBadMan:

Thank you to anyone that will reply c:

chapupi

Oct 14, 2017
Can someone video record the gallery because my pc broke and i would like to see the h-scenes but i cant find them online

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes