Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
Does Incest patch cause the game to get stuck on starting loading screen?
Edit: Yes, it does. The game runs fine without it. I tried to use the incest patch and the hotfix; it still get stuck on the first loading screen.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Does Incest patch cause the game to get stuck on starting loading screen?
Edit: Yes, it does. The game runs fine without it. I tried to use the incest patch and the hotfix; it still get stuck on the first loading screen.
How much have you waited?
Game takes a bit longer to load with files decrypted.

Also for some reason people are randomly chosen by RNGZUS and are unable to use the patch >.<

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
Maybe RNGZUS choose you >.< it should load at most at 10 seconds.
Btw, you could try downloading the decrypted version and testing.
Other than the hotfix, it has everything already patched.
The decrypted version works. Takes less than 2 sec to load. Thanks for helping.

HiddenSteamWeeb

May 5, 2022
So I'm on the "Got Milk?" quest, but Aiyana doesn't spawn anywhere since the "Stalking the Stalker" quest. World map says she's at the Church, but she doesn't appear at all. Any suggestions?

Edit - Should probably note that I've tried closing and re-opening the game already, plus replaying Memory #84 to see if that would help, somehow.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
So I'm on the "Got Milk?" quest, but Aiyana doesn't spawn anywhere since the "Stalking the Stalker" quest. World map says she's at the Church, but she doesn't appear at all. Any suggestions?

Edit - Should probably note that I've tried closing and re-opening the game already, plus replaying Memory #84 to see if that would help, somehow.
I might be wrong but wasn't that quest triggered on Saturday's morning?
Try waiting 'till in game saturday to try it. She will be on the milk stand.

HiddenSteamWeeb

May 5, 2022
I might be wrong but wasn't that quest triggered on Saturday's morning?
Try waiting 'till in game saturday to try it. She will be on the milk stand.
I feel like you're thinking of the quest "Milk Stand" early in the story. "Got Milk?" is the 2nd one.
I've looked for her each day of the week, she just doesn't spawn in-game anymore

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
what is the scene that is unavoidable pls ?
Kinda forgot where it was cuz it has been a while since I last played this game (just watching the updates) but I think it was in the bar of the sort.
There is like this one scene where you watch your "Landlady" work and she gets groped. Another is avoidable but it regards your debt with Gip. And I forgot if I am just hallucinating or high, but there is like one futa scene with one another girl but it was just softcore aka no penetration or something, maybe just a buttjob.

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
Kinda forgot where it was cuz it has been a while since I last played this game (just watching the updates) but I think it was in the bar of the sort.
There is like this one scene where you watch your "Landlady" work and she gets groped. Another is avoidable but it regards your debt with Gip. And I forgot if I am just hallucinating or high, but there is like one futa scene with one another girl but it was just softcore aka no penetration or something, maybe just a buttjob.
oh then i already saw this scene in the bar thx

blind

Mar 16, 2017
I need to hypnotize Flora, but everytime I try to talk to her, it triggers the Sexywear Model quest, which is bugged (at least for me). It enters a never ending loop inside the shop. Is there a fix for this? Maybe I will extract the game again...

EDIT: Re-extracting the game worked =)

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes