gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
The mistrust in Boner is impressive...before in this thread the same day a new version came out you could download it...now we have to wait because nobody wants to pay that patreon lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
And the patreons that they still have are fucking submissives, that the creator spits in their faces every month... (every 4-5 that there is a new version)
asking $10 for about 2-3 new scenes and of questionable quality...because for some reason all new scenes looks...weird...

RIP-fox

Apr 20, 2018
And the patreons that they still have are fucking submissives, that the creator spits in their faces every month... (every 4-5 that there is a new version)
asking $10 for about 2-3 new scenes and of questionable quality...because for some reason all new scenes looks...weird...
That's why in my last update on this game, I gave up supporting them on patreon.

I started to follow because of the animations that were well done for a game in mid-2017. But over the years, the laziness and indifference of the creators with the game left a lot to be desired...

I Support the project financially for 6 consecutive months, in my country's currency it is 5 times more expensive than for those who receive it in dollars... Only disappointment with this project

• Red Heart

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
2023 and same boners mindset.

Why i am not surprised at this point of its current actions?

In one hand its admirable there's higher patreon tiers pledgers dropping the update here, and in the other hand its makes boners to go on the pointless hunt of taking down every single link even if the update got LEAKED already lMFAO!

This game expectations are weird enough but i'm nobody to complain of just following its development on 2020 or 2021 i guess?

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
And after all this time the free version is 0.2...which possibly even has the old character models...having the same free version for more than 3 years for many is already a dead game

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Even after so much I think it would be morally correct to harass them on their networks to see if they react...they already did it once and there was a small temporary improvement...you have to create a part 2.

"contact email": contact@bonergames.com

Twitter:

Jul 6, 2021

Crafting Recipes

RecipeProduct
Price​
BDSM Tape + BDSM Blindfold​
BDSM Mask​
1200​
BDSM Rope + Butt Plug​
Anal Beads​
1600​
Dildo + Dildo​
Fat Dildo​
1800​
Dildo + Butt Plug​
Long Dildo​
1900​
Butt Plug + Vibrator
Butt Plug + Saddle
Butt Plug + Destroyer​
Electric Butt Plug​
2500​
Nipple clamp + Vibrator
Nipple clamp + Saddle
Nipple clamp+ Destroyer​
Electric Nipple Clamp​
2700​
BDSM Gag + Vibrator
BDSM Gag + Saddle
BDSM Gag + Destroyer​
Dildo Gag​
2800​
Leather Whip + Vibrator
Leather Whip + Saddle
Leather Whip + Destroyer​
Electric Whip​
3100​
Blow up doll + Dildo​
Futa Blow Up Doll​
4900​
Destroyer + Fat Dildo
Destroyer+ Destroyer​
Giant Destroyer​
10000​
Are these all the known crafting recipes? there are some items here that dont seem to be in the game.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes