Nov 12, 2021
hello everyone, I'm not sure to enter the city, the message that Flora said it's dangerous always appears", I'm almost arriving in December of the month of the game, there are a lot of quests to do and I can't get going. Can someone help me to help?

razzled

May 27, 2018
hello everyone, I'm not sure to enter the city, the message that Flora said it's dangerous always appears", I'm almost arriving in December of the month of the game, there are a lot of quests to do and I can't get going. Can someone help me to help?
get the Flora date first

adsadsads123

Aug 3, 2021
Does anyone have the original decrypted version of the game? Without the addition of the incest patch. I want to take a better look at the files, I know it's quite annoying to decrypt the game.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Wow, it's amazing how the dev managed to fuck up most of the hype we had for this game.

I haven't played since v0.5.4a, 2 or 3 years ago, because I wanted to wait for the game to have more content to enjoy it to the fullest (and to see if there would be any ntr soon), but what I saw while following this forum is sad.

After the small updates, having one that only added a mission, I finally got tired of waiting and decide to download the next version to happen this year, but the game got to the point where, if I'm not mistaken, it's the first time that a version is released and it doesn't appear here. Lamentable.

Sep 13, 2019
iirc, you need to work on nicole's questline. you have to spend time with nicole after completing the quest "whos a good girl" which is after she pees in her room. you will get the quest "To whom it may concern" and that will allow you to enter the city after completion.

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Egg you can buy from girl with sextoys on city fair. Melon IIRC in shop in town. Eggs are in lower levels of hole too.
What do you get from completing this quest? Whenever i go to the farm it still thinks im looking for Nicole and softlocks me

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes