CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can somebody please explain what I did wrong? I've got a loading page and a flapping dick and nothing else and I have been waiting for a long time. Did the Cheat & Gallery Mod or Ipatch freeze my game or both? I put both in the www file as directed and I put in the Ipatch first. Thank you.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Can somebody please explain what I did wrong? I've got a loading page and a flapping dick and nothing else and I have been waiting for a long time. Did the Cheat & Gallery Mod or Ipatch freeze my game or both? I put both in the www file as directed and I put in the Ipatch first. Thank you.
You need to unpack the game before patching

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I downloaded the game again and used WinRAR to open it and the game plays without the Ipatch. Like I said before when I had put the Ipatch into the www file that killed the game. Maybe, the Ipatch doesn't work with this version. I am not that savvy about computers so this decrypting stuff kind of scares me. Most games don't need decrypting anyway. What makes this game so different? Maybe, an updated Ipatch is what I need to wait for because I'd rather play with the incest theme.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

Kanye02

Jan 28, 2020
can someone uplad the decrypted gme my decryption tool sends errors like buffer.alloc and some other stuff and when i open the game it says error finding actors.json what can the prob be

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
I downloaded the game again and used WinRAR to open it and the game plays without the Ipatch. Like I said before when I had put the Ipatch into the www file that killed the game. Maybe, the Ipatch doesn't work with this version. I am not that savvy about computers so this decrypting stuff kind of scares me. Most games don't need decrypting anyway. What makes this game so different? Maybe, an updated Ipatch is what I need to wait for because I'd rather play with the incest theme.
In most cases patches like that has to be the same version, if you use older patches with newer versions of the game you might break it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and Qarevq

boopinjoe

Jun 15, 2020
Hello all, this might be me but on memory 87 I get to the grind event and then I am stuck in a loop picking the different girls. Am I missing something to finish the event?

Champinon

May 20, 2017
School Of Lust V0.7.2 Progress Report #2 And Poll

Hi everyone! We hope you're all doing great.

We thought it's about time to give you all a quick report on the development progress of the upcoming update for School of Lust and we'd like to do a follow up on the previous poll with a brand new poll! Yay, more polls! ヽ(´▽`)ノ

The past month we've spent most of our development time on creating and animating even more new characters that will be added to School of Lust (excluding Flora's younger bust that we've teased before).

Creating these characters is taking a bit longer than expected as there are currently 5 of them and more coming later down the line. While they won't be main characters, they will however be crucial to the main story content, so we've decided to create proper artwork and animations to each of them.

No teasers for any of the other characters unfortunately as they would be heavy spoilers, but here's a sketch for another upcoming scene:

1677026901909.png

What could be the reason that Natalie isn't enjoying this interaction with the main character?

After those are done we will do some final testing to the upcoming version 0.7.2 update and it'll finally be ready for release. So there's still work to do, which is why we're not confident on giving an exact release date for the upcoming update yet.

In our last progress report, we've asked all of you what part of School of Lust you'd like us to focus on in future updates (after version 0.7.2) and to no one's surprise a whopping 65% of you voted for the dating scenes!

The second most votes were for adding more bodyswap events, which is something that we've already been spending a lot of our time on and will be coming in the upcoming updates. Here's an early sketch for one of the upcoming bodyswap event featuring Nicole's very first bodyswap event:

1677026925264.png

As most of you voted for us to prioritize the dating scene, we'd like to do a quick follow up on the previous poll with a brand new poll: Which female character would you like us to prioritize for the next dating scene? You can only pick one option down below.

Please keep in mind however that some dating scenes are developed much further than others, so we can't promise that the female character that gets the most votes will actually be featured next.

That's all the news we have to share for now. We're aware that the story content we've been working on is taking a while, but we're doing our very best to make sure that the story content will be worth the wait t(-_-t)

As always, thank you for your support. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Cheers =)

BG Team

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

yc8748

Dec 17, 2021
Hi, does anyone know how to decrypt the image files? I think the .soldata extension is customized, and I can't find any solution to open it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can one of you computer-savvy people out there, create an Ipatch for the new version? I would love you a long time.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes