CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Right now? Two, three if you want to get picky and all with Flora.
-A guy grabbing her ass and forcing a kiss
-Flora getting titfucked in a stall
-The uncle licking and fingering her.
All of them completely avoidable, except the first one.
how to avoid the 2nd one actually? And the first 1st one actually player can prevent the guy to kiss her

Champinon

May 20, 2017
bro I dont understand what have to I do
I download save.rar and I copied and pasted in save file.
what must I do?
please can u show with screenshots
-Start a new game
-Save
-Quit the game
-Replace the old save with the new one

Sometimes the game can't recognice external saves but if you do it in this way it does.

zorrttt

May 30, 2018
-Start a new game
-Save
-Quit the game
-Replace the old save with the new one

Sometimes the game can't recognice external saves but if you do it in this way it does.
my friend u told me what I did already, how can I explain this, The file that I download is rar file, but save files are RPGSAVE files, normally when I play another game, I download save file and replace with the other save files in games but there is something wrong I think. In my screenshow u can see my problem, 1st file is rar file that I download, it is not same file type with the others. 1677254931045.png

Huyle

Mar 8, 2018
i use the save file due to stupid load mistake that i lost all my progress but how can I shave the beard ????

Corporaljohnwick

Feb 8, 2021
my friend u told me what I did already, how can I explain this, The file that I download is rar file, but save files are RPGSAVE files, normally when I play another game, I download save file and replace with the other save files in games but there is something wrong I think. In my screenshow u can see my problem, 1st file is rar file that I download, it is not same file type with the others. View attachment 2414526
Use an external program like WinRar or 7-ZIP and extract the save from the .rar

JunJunSkelly

Jun 6, 2021
I really appreciate your hard work with the cheat mod & saves but by any chance do you have saves that don't include the MC's alter-ego? Like when they were playing rocker paper scissors

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes