KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
I'm fucking done with this game, wasted 5 hours grinding thinking i would get some proper sex scene with my favorite girl to just end up with either some pseudo cuck shit or a fart joke, which is a real shame because i really like the artstyle, good luck to the dev but i'm out.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
probably been asked 200 times but any plans for an andorid port or does one exist somewhere?
yes...but come out in 2025 or never.
they're supposed to be officially working on the mobile version since 2020 or something like that... but really they're hardly making any progress with the game anymore so I wouldn't believe them too much.

cumolok

Jan 8, 2022
yes...but come out in 2025 or never.
they're supposed to be officially working on the mobile version since 2020 or something like that... but really they're hardly making any progress with the game anymore so I wouldn't believe them too much.
tbf pretty sad. game looks pretty good but joiplay dies with lag on rpgms and there isnt any fan made apks (that ive seen). sadly tho we dont know even about the base games life lol

Reactions: Freddyc39

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
There is a wiki that’s public, and it’s typically a pretty good way to see what the change-log is before it drops here. In this case, it looks like the only thing is the new main story progress.
Last wiki update...this game is getting deader every day.
1681668588200.png

RIP-fox

Apr 20, 2018
Last wiki update...this game is getting deader every day.
View attachment 2551041
in my opinion we could already give the game as finished. Unfortunately for people who already know the game, the updates that are coming out don't add anything else. for new players it's another story, adding more than 8 hours of gameplay without saving to get all the scenes.

If you want a new game to "have fun" I recommend alvein or Daily Lives of My Countryside (the best) which if you play without save or enter just to see the cutscenes each one is over 10 hours easy and the updates are really worth it the feather, in which the Daily Lives of My Countryside i support the creator's subscribestar.

Games that i recommend:
Alvein - Daily Lives of My Countryside

Give it a chance without looking for saves, it's worth playing the game from the beginning.

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
in my opinion we could already give the game as finished. Unfortunately for people who already know the game, the updates that are coming out don't add anything else. for new players it's another story, adding more than 8 hours of gameplay without saving to get all the scenes.

If you want a new game to "have fun" I recommend alvein or Daily Lives of My Countryside (the best) which if you play without save or enter just to see the cutscenes each one is over 10 hours easy and the updates are really worth it the feather, in which the Daily Lives of My Countryside i support the creator's subscribestar.

Games that i recommend:
Alvein - Daily Lives of My Countryside

Give it a chance without looking for saves, it's worth playing the game from the beginning.
Bones tales the manor, dandy boy adventures, tail of desire, spooky milk life, town of passion, zombies retreat...

Reactions: Isoldebaden

Mar 7, 2023
Highly doubt anyone would be interested in this

In the apartment Rooms 1, 16, 44, 48, 72, 99 all contain an event

The person you're looking for would be on floor 69

Reactions: Apulonir

derive

May 2, 2018
Sorry, I'm a bit confused. If a blue questionmark is above a character, does this mean a quest is available?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes