Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Any fix for the phones text screen going black? Pretty much unable to see anything.

Edit: the pointer also got stuck to the zoom icon in the top left so I was unable to do check inventory, quests, load etc.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
think I have a bug trying to do memory 93 became the alter ego then spoke to flora now we are outside nothing is happening not she won't leave my party even though she's supposed to when you go inside speaking to flora inside just takes me back outside

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Very impressive that they have not given any signs of life in all of April...probably they did not even respond to those who had problems, as always.

migue21a

Oct 6, 2020
Very impressive that they have not given any signs of life in all of April...probably they did not even respond to those who had problems, as always.
I really can't lie to you, I discovered the game not long ago but I can assure you that when new updates come out, my expectations about the game have been completely lost, if the other game they had planned could say that they can get my attention back, now almost no one asks about the most recent update because it always disappoints, finally boner games said that this year was going to be the end for the game, but as things are going, he already died without finishing the year

migue21a

Oct 6, 2020
The game had a lot of things to exploit, even for those who like ntr with a path in which if you want you can choose to see that path with the gip guy, but since I don't like ntr, it could be said that you could go for The path you choose, I don't know, but with the updates and the problems with bugs are things that they could solve with time but they didn't, basically it had a good audience but they didn't know how to take advantage of the art and the gameplay, I hope the untiled boobs game is something that perhaps makes us see that if they invested their time well to develop it

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm gonna say the obvious but i believe boners should dedicate to do LIVE2D commissions over than anything related to game developing because these time gaps from multitasking on the unnamed boobs game are plain obvious.

I'm defending the quality animations on his work, but about the promises that was previously stated yet not fulfilled so it's basically that :/

I do wish this game keeps getting updates, but i hate the fact he or whoever boners team of individuals consist of. Keeps on curiously spending that much time on taking DMCA mega links along with other uploader providers yet its important to understand no matter how non-sense it sounds ´´they or he/she are protecting their work´´ even if already got leaked all over many places lol.

Would be nice and interesting if boners actually joins this forum and at least share a piece of his/her mind.

lourdgreyt pillai

Aug 4, 2018
where do i craft the toys at
Hi everyone!

It's that time of the month again! Time for another progress report for the upcoming School of Lust updates.

We would first like to start by thanking all of you for commenting on our previous post (Bang, Marry and Kill). It was fun to see so many participants!

Here are the top 3 girls that you would bang, marry and kill:

Bang:

• Violet
  • Natalie
  • Sofia
Marry:

• Sofia
  • Flora
  • Claire
Kill:

• Zoe
  • Scarlett
  • Violet
(yes, we've counted each and every one of your comments, besides those who voted incorrectly)

The results are not too surprising. The only thing that surprised us was that most of you wanted to marry Sofia more than Flora! Flora was our guess for the top spot, although she was tailing Sofia by just 1 vote. And poor Zoe... Almost all of you voted to kill her ಥ_ಥ Maybe she says she wants to die, because all she wants is some attention...?

Now on to what we've been working on lately and what to expect in the upcoming releases; We'll go into the more technical stuff that we've been working on lately.

These past few weeks, we've been developing the sex dungeon "super toys" crafting system that we've been teasing for a while now.

We'd like to focus version 0.6.X of School of Lust on the story and new ways to make money, which is why we've been giving priority on developing the long-awaited crafting system, as you will be able to sell these rare toys for a lot more money than the regular toys.

This is how it will work:

First you get to select two regular toys from your inventory, which allows you to combine them (and hopefully give birth to a super toy). You can craft a maximum of 8 super toys for starters, but you will have the choice to upgrade the maximum slots.

Work-in-progress sample:

You may notice that it says "Time remaining: 8 hours". Rest assured that these are in-game hours, and not real-time hours, so you only get to sleep in the MC's bed once and the crafting will be done. We absolutely despise games that actually make you wait real time (damn you games that do this! ( ☉̅ 益 ☉̅ ) ).

Keep in mind that if it's the first time crafting a certain super toy, the crafting system won't show the result of your combinations of sex toys. It's up to you to try different combinations and see what works. After your first successful crafting combination, the system will remember it and show you the result of what you're crafting. Otherwise it will show "?????" as the example above.

After you're done crafting, and if the combination is a success, you'll be able to retrieve the item as shown on the gif below:

You're not done yet! The next step will be product testing. You can't just sell the new toys without testing them out first, which is where the sex dungeon and your staff comes in...

We hope you guys are as excited as we are finally close to include this feature to School of Lust! We plan to include it in one of the upcoming v0.6.X releases.

While we're always adding new scenes to the game, we've also been improving on existing scenes. Here's a sample of an addition to an existing scene.

Spot the difference! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Another more recent development that may be of interest to some of you is that we've started incorporating 3D software (Blender) in School of Lusts' 2D scenes. This mainly affects the backgrounds. It ensures better lighting and more efficient workflow.

Here's one of the upcoming scene backgrounds, which was mostly done thanks to 3D software:

I'm sure most of you will be able to guess which scene this background will be part of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's it for the (more technical) progress report this time around. We're currently hard at work trying to finish version 0.6, which will be a major milestone for School of Lust. We'll post a release date as soon as we're in the internal testing stage.

As always, thank you so much for your support. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Cheers! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

BG Team

Jan 13, 2018
Would be nice and interesting if boners actually joins this forum and at least share a piece of his/her mind.
He would never join....
Based on his actions alone, i think he hates this site and everything it represents with a burning passion.
Spending more time developing some kind a protection for his game, encoding and messing game code. So we end up with bugs...
Taking down all download links he can.
And finally attacking modder`s, and having this fear of every attempt to patch, mod and change his game in some way.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
I'm gonna say the obvious but i believe boners should dedicate to do LIVE2D commissions over than anything related to game developing because these time gaps from multitasking on the unnamed boobs game are plain obvious.

I'm defending the quality animations on his work, but about the promises that was previously stated yet not fulfilled so it's basically that :/

I do wish this game keeps getting updates, but i hate the fact he or whoever boners team of individuals consist of. Keeps on curiously spending that much time on taking DMCA mega links along with other uploader providers yet its important to understand no matter how non-sense it sounds ´´they or he/she are protecting their work´´ even if already got leaked all over many places lol.

They are probably already in this forum but surely they do not intend to take into account the opinion of anyone who opposes them.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
The game had a lot of things to exploit, even for those who like ntr with a path in which if you want you can choose to see that path with the gip guy, but since I don't like ntr, it could be said that you could go for The path you choose, I don't know, but with the updates and the problems with bugs are things that they could solve with time but they didn't, basically it had a good audience but they didn't know how to take advantage of the art and the gameplay, I hope the untiled boobs game is something that perhaps makes us see that if they invested their time well to develop it
Do you really believe that UBG exists?
I think probably all they have shown are images and gifs to cover the fact that they don't have anything yet.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Yeah... I think this is the end guys.
The last update was in March, I'm guessing they gave up on the game. A pity.
I only played it once three years ago and then decided to wait for more content, but now I don't even know if anyone is going to put the latest update here.

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
battle in hole really difficult,is there has a cheat mod invincible in hole?
No, but you can make the boss easier by losing twice (Won't work if you keep reloading a save everytime you fight). When going back to him, a prompt will appear "Do you want to activate easy mode?" Press yes.

ahahneek1

Jun 12, 2020
I need help, in the shop for memory 87 when I hire the girls (violet, sofia, claire, and zoe) they start grinding but they don't finish. How can I finish the memory? And how can I unlock memories 91 & 92?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes