Raurath

Jul 15, 2017
Just saying, Ive been here waiting on the updates from 0.3a and im going to be real with you all, the updates are so freaking slow and painful it made me not even look towards this game being finished. I am afraid it will be Abandonedware. It has been getting slow updates for about 5 years now at least.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
They haven't abandoned the game, they're just working very slowly on it.
this game is fucking 6 year old even older then my little brother and it still v0.7.1a
this is not called slow work this is called scamming
only updates they give out is very small content too just don't get Abandoned tag
and even for that small content we need wait more then 3 month

Last edited:

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
this game is fucking 6 year old even older then my little brother and it still v0.7.1a
this is not called slow work this is called scamming
only updates they give out is very small content too just don't get Abandoned tag
and even for that small content we need wait more then 3 month
Worst of all is that the creators(? don't answer most questions and just ban you, they should be fully aware that they are fucking scammers and that's why they already lost at least 60% of their patreon subscribers.

Also the "contact email" is a joke, they never answer anything, I bet they don't even check it.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
New update is out, and it seems the next one will come out in less time than the others
shorter than usual????

OH MAN i'm really curious if boner games is a team or an individual for make these kind of announcements lmao!

I'm still stick to the idea of them taking this long on providing content because of the another untitled boobsgame in 3D or the fact they or he's just keep on milking pledgers with the exclusivity only to keep on people to support long term with blank hopes of a possible unfinished or finished game?

1685127016780.png

We need a hero.exe xD but once again for the braves supporting this game may take a while to get an update in here before boner(s?) go on the usual DMCA rampage XD

Edit: By the way these are the hardworking time spend on taking links down from various websites including F95 so you may take this as an idea of why they or he? spends time on releasing content?

idk if this is subjective or relevant to even become a reason to understand why the development of this game takes a lot?

these are Lumendatabase takedown notices

Last edited:
Reactions: T.N gamer 2004

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
shorter than usual????

OH MAN i'm really curious if boner games is a team or an individual for make these kind of announcements lmao!

I'm still stick to the idea of them taking this long on providing content because of the another untitled boobsgame in 3D or the fact they or he's just keep on milking pledgers with the exclusivity only to keep on people to support long term with blank hopes of a possible unfinished or finished game?

View attachment 2652185

We need a hero.exe xD but once again for the braves supporting this game may take a while to get an update in here before boner(s?) go on the usual DMCA rampage XD

Edit: By the way these are the hardworking time spend on taking links down from various websites including F95 so you may take this as an idea of why they or he? spends time on releasing content?

idk if this is subjective or relevant to even become a reason to understand why the development of this game takes a lot?

these are Lumendatabase takedown notices
Impressive, they pay more attention to the DMCA than to their patreons or the people who support their game, they have not updated the free version since 2017, it is normal that even those who do not pay want to know if the game is currently worth it. It's a good game but it's not even mentioned on other erogames pages because its creators have shit in their heads.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

RIP-fox

Apr 20, 2018
1685332449094.png

In 2 updates of the game, only 5 scenes have been added. I could not find the changelog for the update 0.7.2 or what was added scenes in this version, however the last scene before the new ones in this version, are the 0.7.1. I think I was wrong saying that every 3 months would be interesting to invest, because as you can see, nothing was added, was only published the 0.7.2 to not stop receiving "new signatures on patreon"

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 2657989

In 2 updates of the game, only 5 scenes have been added. I could not find the changelog for the update 0.7.2 or what was added scenes in this version, however the last scene before the new ones in this version, are the 0.7.1. I think I was wrong saying that every 3 months would be interesting to invest, because as you can see, nothing was added, was only published the 0.7.2 to not stop receiving "new signatures on patreon"
This is 0.7.3 ?
Sad. They extended the area to make it look bigger(? hahaha
Will you still share it?

Last edited:

RIP-fox

Apr 20, 2018
This is 0.7.3 ?
Sad. They extended the area to make it look bigger(? hahaha
Will you still share it?
Soon. Don't put any expectations on this update. What took the longest to get through were the dialogs, since all the added scenes are just still images. The only "interesting" thing that was added was an advance in the main story, where we meet the father of the character. But this minimal development was not worth paying for this update.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
This is the entire game update, 5 minutes of content in scenes. 1h:30 in dialogs
Bruh.
And they sell it as if it were a lot of content.
Excuse me, are you going to send the game or was it just the video?

RIP-fox

Apr 20, 2018
Bruh.
And they sell it as if it were a lot of content.
Excuse me, are you going to send the game or was it just the video?
For now just the video. It's been a while that I have the game downloaded, if I publish now, the creators of the game can "track" who leaked the game files, so I chose to only show the video updates. You are not missing anything different from what was shown in the video

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
For now just the video. It's been a while that I have the game downloaded, if I publish now, the creators of the game can "track" who leaked the game files, so I chose to only show the video updates. You are not missing anything different from what was shown in the video
You for sure are smarter than boners lol

I'm sure he/them have a forum priority list to lurk for anyone to share a link of the lastest update so can jump straight of the gun to take it down as regular basis!

Better to keep it low as you confirmed is just an update to keep on current pledgers on support and maybe get new ones in the process. Whenever to be shared is not that important then, even if just shows a insignificant appareance of MC dad xD BRUH enough is to see ugly bastard uncle gip face, to now see now the father that doesn't have nothing important to add up to the game? ''just the fact he's alive and not ded''

Last edited:

RIP-fox

Apr 20, 2018
You for sure are smarter than boners lol

I'm sure he/them have a forum priority list to lurk for anyone to share a link of the lastest update so can jump straight of the gun to take it down as regular basis!

Better to keep it low as you confirmed is just an update to keep on current pledgers on support and maybe get new ones in the process. Whenever to be shared is not that important then, even if just shows a insignificant appareance of MC dad xD BRUH enough is to see ugly bastard uncle gip face, to now see now the father that doesn't have nothing important to add up to the game? ''just the fact he's alive and not ded''
I will explain the whole campaign.

In update 0.7.3a the quest "The bottom" was added. When you reach the end of the hole, after the 7th floor room we find a legion of hypnotized girls in front of the door (What I showed at the end of the video I posted).

Upon entering and moving on, we see a huge tank in the center of the room, where we go through a puzzle to make some alarms that had been triggered stop. Upon finishing the puzzle we press a button, which opens the tank and reveals that it was the father of the Character inside.

The fact to raise about this scene is that he was kind of in a coma inside the tank, submerged by his own sperm, since in the same way that our character has a totally exaggerated ejaculation, it seems that his father now controls it or something, and has entered this state of enjoying himself as much as he wants.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes