The Butler

May 3, 2017
• • • Patch Updated • • •
  • IPATCHED new lines.
  • IPATCHED lines i skipped on previous patch.
  • • I might have messed something up related to image size (Natalie) on FULL version.
    So if you see a slightly odd (position or size) image/event with natalie let me know.
  • • Feel free to comment (on IPATCH thread and with screenshot) if you find any text I skipped.

Last edited:

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
Does anyone have a save with memory 94 unlocked? I completed the mission for it and its still locked for me. Don't know if you need to beat the fight without skipping it, if so then they need to fix the blocking or allow to cancel the blocking. Kept loosing the fight cause I would block and be stuck blocking for another 10 seconds and lose hp because of it.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Just hoping the boner team doesn't go full NTR :/

Better kept focused on MC and MC only for god sake!

Can't wait to see what's gonna be their next move on either story progress or even more dates & new areas to be at.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I'm seeing some people complaining about netorare when this game is full of ntr bait. In my opinion, this game should have given some real netorare or netorase a long time ago.

Reactions: Nerro and Apulonir

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
none of the windows download links work for me. the workupload one says it was banned the rest say file was deleted.

migue21a

Oct 6, 2020
Does anyone have the changelog of the new version that has just been released, v.0.7.4, I would like to know how many changes have been made despite the little content that has been left to be desired

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes