Gordox96

Mar 12, 2022
Hello, I have a problem, you will see when you want to play the game it closes itself and I don't know why. Has this happened to anyone else or do you know if it can be fixed?

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, I have a problem, you will see when you want to play the game it closes itself and I don't know why. Has this happened to anyone else or do you know if it can be fixed?
Touch platform which you play, it maybe overheat emergency close up. If you put cheats or other patches it can cause error when start game. Try download again and start game without adding anything

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
does anyone have a save that if for 7.2 because i don't want to start from the beginning the hole is annoying when first starting out

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
new version available to patreon
If doesn't contain significant amount of content then ain't worth to ask until they release a whole update

its alpha
And the fact the game got Updated here recently says a lot about what to expect from an Alpha.

At this point the only worth of this alpha is to know the changelog in detail so at least we can have a sight of what's coming in the next version :D

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
where can i download the latest version?
i cant find the comment
Rule of thumb: boner games team is commited to take down on sight any upload file provider that they can get to file an DMCA takedown.

Use or links that still remain untouched from their DMCA claws

I don't blame them for prevent any of their work to be compromised, but they forgot that once something it's on the internet it will remain and spread on the internet xD

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
is their a limit to how many people can work at lust toys because im trying to hire the last two characters but can't.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The workupload file was banned

Also, I see old saves don't work. Sure the new update comes with a save, but it's not the same thing. That save is of whatever the dev chose to give us.
This game isn't exactly linear. I mean...it isn't crazy all over the place, like some games lol, but still...
We basically have to use saveeditor to give us whatever money or items we had, plus any specific choices in routes we made..as there were definitely some choices to be made.
I gotta quit playing games that aren't complete. I understand devs tend to go backwards and make changes to the earleir parts of the game, and this can make saves incompatible, but it's a bit frustrating, sometimes, when you spent so much time on a game...especially with RPGM games, where we have to run all over the map just to get from point A to point B. It's just time consuming to catch back up...unlike Ren'Py VNs where we can simply hold the skip button lol.

Last edited:

papashwa

Apr 6, 2022
for some reason i'm instantly dying when I go to the hole. and the minigame UI is stuck on my screen. what to do?

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
I think they started losing a lot of patrons, got scared and starterd to work more in the game because is strange to see so many updates in such a short time

View attachment 2764665
It really was not a short time...they have practically a month without saying anything...the incredible thing is that the next version is 0.8 lol (and the test version is still at 0.2) if the pirates don't even pay attention to the game it's normal They should worry because it means that everyone has lost interest and the "new" ones cannot test beyond 0.2.
1689184432963.png

Reactions: OfficialKeblo
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes