gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
The most impressive thing to date is that they still keep the minimum tier of $10 to be able to get the game... when most patreons give you more for that value.

Reactions: OfficialKeblo

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I think they started losing a lot of patrons, got scared and starterd to work more in the game because is strange to see so many updates in such a short time

View attachment 2764665
I was working when i got the notification and my honest reaction:

1689189242246.png

They usually drop updates in timeframes between 2 months and a half, And now they released within less than such period time ANOTHER UPDATE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow man that's just mindblowing, Boner games team actually being productive & Swift on Updates in 2023?????? LMAO someone pinch me because i still can't believe it.

Hope this is a wake-up call for them to get on their asses and do start putting an work schedule time while ignoring the other unreleased games they surely are working on =)

Reactions: OfficialKeblo

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
If you still need it. Visit first building in City. Hypnotise Flora. Win match.
Question, i already did it, but skip fight after 2 round and get auto win and scene dont unclock. Do i needed to win without skipping a fight for scene to unlock? Because i saved after fight and few day already passed

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Question, i already did it, but skip fight after 2 round and get auto win and scene dont unclock. Do i needed to win without skipping a fight for scene to unlock? Because i saved after fight and few day already passed
I really dont know. I skipped fight too. When I have some free time, I can try win this and tell you.

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
Can't get memory #87 Where you gotta have 20% arousal and the sex shop to level 3 and put Zoe Violet Sofia and claire in the shame shift I've tried multiple times but still dont get any form of scene?

liam71895010

May 14, 2023
I love this game. everything starting from the main character following the alter-ego, school, the big map , the other characters and their personalities is very good . i'm spending hours playing this game and seems there is still alot of quests , and thats what make this game special for me and i like spending time in a game where the H-scenes is not the main focus but still.

I wish i can see more and more updates of the game.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I love this game. everything starting from the main character following the alter-ego, school, the big map , the other characters and their personalities is very good . i'm spending hours playing this game and seems there is still alot of quests , and thats what make this game special for me and i like spending time in a game where the H-scenes is not the main focus but still.

I wish i can see more and more updates of the game.
Word to the wise, the dev is a dairy farmer level of milker. Don't get too invested. When you're not able to download the new update because he'd rather spend his time enforcing take-downs than work on his game, the rose-tinted glasses will come off. Though to be fair, sponsors must be dropping off because looking at the changelog, that's the most progress I've seen from him in years. Paradoxically, you becoming a Patreon would actually contribute to slower progress.

Reactions: Fuku95
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes