dopan

Feb 7, 2020
has someone a full save of 8.0a?
the cheatmode seem to not work in this version..
also the gallerie mod is not updated yet (still v0.7.1a )

Last edited:

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
has someone a full save of 8.0a?
the cheatmode seem to not work in this version..
also the gallerie mod is not updated yet (still v0.7.1a )
Alright, Ima give it to you. Its the first two saves that are completed. All memories are done, all the current quests are completed, Exhibitionism points are maxed out for both Natalie and Flora. I advice you to not look at the Exhibitionism scenes in gallery mode for both the girls since there is a bug where it makes the dialogue box only one line. Stats are maxed out, and please change the name. Cheats were not enabled in the save file but I did use save editors.

Last edited:

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
Alright, Ima give it to you. Its the first two saves that are completed. All memories are done, all the current quests are completed, Exhibitionism points are maxed out for both Natalie and Flora. I advice you to not look at the Exhibitionism scenes for both the girls since there is a bug where it makes the dialogue box only one line. Stats are maxed out, and please change the name. Cheats were not enabled in the save file but I did use save editors.
i got no idea if that bug is because of the usage of save editors, or if its a bug from the game, but thanks anyway, and i will keep it in mind^^

edit.
and of course i plan to change the name anyway, but in case more people want to use this, you might want to build(and replace the save) a save where you change the name to "player" or something similar idk

Last edited:
Reactions: cxvii

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
i got no idea if that bug is because of the usage of save editors, or if its a bug from the game, but thanks anyway, and i will keep it in mind^^

edit.
and of course i plan to change the name anyway, but in case more people want to use this, you might want to build(and replace the save) a save where you change the name to "player" or something similar idk
The bug of single-line-diagoue box is patched in 0.8.1a and its acknowledged and fixed by the dev, also I might go back to change the name of mc to Player and request a pin or link to my comment. (Also I disabled futa in the save, named the baby to some name that I forgot)

Kikickikic

Sep 5, 2022
I found a solution you just need to download an old version of joiplay version JoiPlay 1.10.065 the app and the rpgm plug in and it should work i have tested it and didnt get this error (and its actually more stable)
But the scene is untouchable

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Wondering how the boner devs are doing?

View attachment 3332769

School of Lust v0.8.1a is now available!
Dec 26, 2023

You can't make this up... for real u can't.

So see you on 2025 when GTA VI releases before School of Lust drops an update or actually gets to finish a game for once lol
It's a good time to remember that they said that in 2023 they would finish the main story... and there was only one update to the story (which doesn't add much more than seeing the MC's father for 3 seconds)

migue21a

Oct 6, 2020
Wondering how the boner devs are doing?

Nah, I think we are going to have GTA VII VR with the new vest that makes your character's pain a little more realistic at the same time that someone leaks that version here, the truth is Boner is doing a mediocre job, he asks a lot to so little besides that as gshirazu already said, they promised that they were going to finish it in 2023, it was with the hype with the new untitledboobsgamesbut it is seen that it was a very well planned smoke screen to make their patreons see that they were busy with something else

migue21a

Oct 6, 2020
It's a good time to remember that they said that in 2023 they would finish the main story... and there was only one update to the story (which doesn't add much more than seeing the MC's father for 3 seconds)
True, the fact that they promised that was a light at the end of the tunnel for those who are financing the project, but from what I can tell many people are already going to choose to stop paying for a slow, mediocre job, full of bugs and with almost no content, the truth is it would be good if everyone agreed to have a boycott so they can get to work, no shit, they have good content, a story mmm 50/100, animation 70/100 but they don't take advantage of it, it's They better see that no one supports them if they don't do something about it.

Reactions: JedahDohma

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
True, the fact that they promised that was a light at the end of the tunnel for those who are financing the project, but from what I can tell many people are already going to choose to stop paying for a slow, mediocre job, full of bugs and with almost no content, the truth is it would be good if everyone agreed to have a boycott so they can get to work, no shit, they have good content, a story mmm 50/100, animation 70/100 but they don't take advantage of it, it's They better see that no one supports them if they don't do something about it.
Once a few years ago I suggested spamming them as a strike against them...no one supported me...they will only do something when they see that they have a large group against them.

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
I made a Cheat + Gallery Unlock mod for Version 0.8.0a since the other dude hasn't updated his version yet. No guarantee that it will work with the incest patch, as I'm not playing with that myself.
This will allow you to cheat without having your name changed + Unlock all the scenes automatically. To install, unpack the zip and drag and drop the contents of the folder into the root folder of the game

ButchCassidy

Jul 24, 2019
After I take Natalie on a date she gets drunk I carry her home and go to bed. Mc hears something upstairs and Natalie is in floras bed. No matter where I click I can't join her in the bed.

Playing on Joiplay if anyone knows a solution.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes