Exoliko

Apr 21, 2018
I was actually thinking this exact thing. But really its just the retarded preloading and caching that's doing it. In my case just sitting at the title screen already took up 8 gigs of ram. Here's a decrypted plugins config with caching neutered to bits. Memory usage appears to be just 1-2 gigs with this change. Just rename to plugins.js drop in www/js/ folder. Devs that don't respect their players get no respect from me. Enjoy laptop players.
I do not understand what exactly I should change

FinalDrake

Nov 12, 2016
Hey does anyone know how to get into the nightclub?
The game freezes at the loading screen each time.

Also the game is using 2gb of ram just to run, any way to make it run like a normal rpgmaker game?

Reactions: theadenter

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
Save from bed only
Also does any one know if its possible to cheat at the game via save editor and such? I tried but the changes I make don't transfer over into the game and I don't want to full on cheat, I just want more money to upgrade the shop lol.
I edit the savefiles on saveeditonline.com, the game saves file1 and file2 for only one game started. I put the same money on each files and worked.

Sorry about my english

Reactions: yoyomistro

nelson293

Sep 22, 2018
I edit the savefiles on saveeditonline.com, the game saves file1 and file2 for only one game started. I put the same money on each files and worked.

Sorry about my english
Tbh this is pointless as the game has a built in cheat less messing about

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
feels like some people think they deserve to have money thrown at them for watching a 2 hour YouTube programming tutorial and trying to code a game right after.
Oh, come on, that's clearly not the case here. He obviously knows JS well enough that he found the web cryptography API that's pretty recent, and managed to fuck up rpgmaker mv with it, all on purpose.

That's not incompetence at all. That's just plain old stupidity.

It's a shame, too, because this game looks pretty cool and gameplay is decent enough, once you manage to run it.

theadenter

Jan 15, 2018
I was actually thinking this exact thing. But really its just the retarded preloading and caching that's doing it. In my case just sitting at the title screen already took up 8 gigs of ram. Here's a decrypted plugins config with caching neutered to bits. Memory usage appears to be just 1-2 gigs with this change. Just rename to plugins.js drop in www/js/ folder. Devs that don't respect their players get no respect from me. Enjoy laptop players.
With this plugins.js file loading was instant and all seems good, but music and sounds become laggy. And when I speak to Flora game just freeze. It is not playable yet it seems...
I've opened plugins.js and that's a hell lot of plugins there...

Exoliko

Apr 21, 2018
With this plugins.js file loading was instant and all seems good, but music and sounds become laggy. And when I speak to Flora game just freeze. It is not playable yet it seems...
I've opened plugins.js and that's a hell lot of plugins there...
Where is this plugin file?

Plug!

May 31, 2018
anyone import a save correctly if so how did you do it, my folder isn't letting me uncheck the "read only part" and im assuming thats why the game isn't reading my imported saves (yes im my computer admin)

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes