muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We all are having trouble with the game in some way unless you have a monster gaming rig and even then it'll put it through its paces.

Reactions: IAmTerror

BoopBopBeeBo

Aug 20, 2018
I renamed my DHoom_Precache file to false and it actually loaded. Once I selected my file I was met with the TypeError Cannot read property '5' as undefined. After reading through these messages I think it has something to do with the fact that the last time I saved it was in the bedroom. Any help with this?

BoopBopBeeBo

Aug 20, 2018
i have a monster gaming rig and it can't run the textures like it should so....
Just go in the "\www\js\plugins\" folder find the "DhoomPreCache.js" and change the 5th line from
Imported.Dhoom_PreCache = true;
to
Imported.Dhoom_PreCache = false;
That was from one of the previous messages and it allowed me to get to the file selection screen at the very least. Before the game loaded infinitely before crashing.

xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a way to transfer my save files without breaking the game? I cut and paste them and now The game doesn’t get past the initial loading screen. Any help would be great!

xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a way to transfer my save files without breaking the game? I cut and paste them and now The game doesn’t get past the initial loading screen. Any help would be great!
And by cut and paste I mean I took the saves from my last game and pasted them in this new folder for the latest update

BoopBopBeeBo

Aug 20, 2018
And by cut and paste I mean I took the saves from my last game and pasted them in this new folder for the latest update
As long as you post them in the save folder found in the www folder you're good. The game doesn't get past initial loading bc developer is a dick head but this should help, at least it did for me
Just go in the "\www\js\plugins\" folder find the "DhoomPreCache.js" and change the 5th line from
to

Then you can play the game even with celleron/pentium braswell cpu.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
I have decoded original plugins.js and tried to play with plugins parameters. For now I have experimentally found, that those parameters below allow talk animations. I've played one ingame day with it.
Game loading slower than your version, but a lot faster than original. Sound issues still exists for me.
Removing either l2d/ or .png from this config results in talking problems.
Code:
{
        "name": "DhoomPreCache",
        "status": true,
        "description": "Dhoom PreCache v1.2c - 07/07/2018",
        "parameters": {
            "Auto Picture Cache": "true",
            "Auto Picture Release": "true",
            "Keep Cache Filename": "",
            "Image Extensions": "[\".png\"]",
            "Folders": "[\"l2d/\"]",
            "Files": "[]",
            "Ignored Folders": "[\"img/system/psd files\"]",
            "Ignored Files": "[\"img/system/Window1-old.png\"]"
        }
}
If anyone interested in testing, I've attached my version of plugins.js below. Backup old file first.
i tried your fix and the game works very well for me, even better than last version. the only problems are when going downstairs to the house living room, it chrashes sometimes. and entering flora's room at the mission flora in trouble the game crashes no matter what.

i have a potato pc btw a a dual core with a gt 1030 and 2gb of ram...800mhz

Reactions: obiwan

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
i tried your fix and the game works very well for me, even better than last version. the only problems are when going downstairs to the house living room, it chrashes sometimes. and entering flora's room at the mission flora in trouble the game crashes no matter what.

i have a potato pc btw a a dual core with a gt 1030 and 2gb of ram...800mhz
2 gigs of ram is pushing it, even for basic web browsing. Go buy more.

xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
As long as you post them in the save folder found in the www folder you're good. The game doesn't get past initial loading bc developer is a dick head but this should help, at least it did for me
to

Then you can play the game even with celleron/pentium braswell cpu.
It doesn’t let me change the line, just highlight it

Kayse_Baebe

Jun 12, 2018
So, does anybody know what's changed in 0.3, and if it really was as big of a deal as the developers made it out to be; or is it the exact opposite, and completely not worth the re-download?

Kayse_Baebe

Jun 12, 2018

Changelog:
  • Save converter added. If you want to use your existing saves with the incest patch, now you can. You can also convert incest saves back so they'll work with the unpatched game.
  • Fixed the bug from the Hypno Natalie #6 scene.
Are you going to do the incest patch for 0.3? If you're too worried to, you can post it here and not on github.

fif3

Jul 9, 2018
anyone know how to get memory 23 it's my last missing one
switch with your alter-ego and go to the bathroom. I got it first time, but the changelog suggest that it's a random event so you might need to go to the bathroom multiple times

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes