Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
which is indicative of a gross oversight on the part of the developer. It’s an RPGM title for Christ’s sake.
It wasn't an oversight, it was intentionally programmed that way. The devs don't care if players or even the people pledging to them can't run the game. "Protecting" their game from modders and people who want to see the art always takes priority for the devs over anything else, even if it means 75% of players can't even start the game.

Are you going to do the incest patch for 0.3? If you're too worried to, you can post it here and not on github.
No I won't be, sorry. It's too much work and effort.

Reactions: yoyomistro

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
get an error "TypeError Cannot read property '5' of undefined"and stuck there, need to restart the game and it takes veeeeeeeeeeeery loooong. cant get pass my 3rd October on this 0.3a and the game is very laggy right now. anyone know how to fix it? or maybe i should wait for more updates

Luigi_Murio

Jul 15, 2017
There is no need to change the "plugins.js" file.
Just go in the "\www\js\plugins\" folder find the "DhoomPreCache.js" and change the 5th line from
Imported.Dhoom_PreCache = true;
to
Imported.Dhoom_PreCache = false;

Then you can play the game even with celleron/pentium braswell cpu. :winkytongue:

Holymolly! It is working like fire now that I made that change! Mein Got! Thanks!

Exoliko

Apr 21, 2018
Just go in the "\www\js\plugins\" folder find the "DhoomPreCache.js" and change the 5th line from
Imported.Dhoom_PreCache = true;
to
Imported.Dhoom_PreCache = false;
That was from one of the previous messages and it allowed me to get to the file selection screen at the very least. Before the game loaded infinitely before crashing.
Super work for me synonymous faster, but I can not continue with the story as no animations are displayed if the protagonist talks to his sister nathalie bespiel it depends

D

Deleted member 187590

Guys, can you please share any save for 0.3?
I don't need a full save, just some progress for not starting at the very beginning.

It'll only take you 1 minute, and any save will help lots of people. Thanks!

egoraptorsz

Sep 23, 2018
Looks like there's another Patreon post about v0.3b - anyone know what it says?

Also anyone know how to trigger the Sofia (Missing Sippy) scene or the Help Flora scene?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Here is a save after the club (no futa), save 3. I use v0.3a, without DhoomPreCache.js modified (dialogue don't load with it), I followed partially the walkthrough.

NB: v0.3a don't have the club neverending loading issue (at least for me), but have radom crashes and start the game take longer.

Edit: there is a little bug usefull to know, you can purchase Antiandrogen even if you have no money.

D

Deleted member 187590

Here is a save after the club (no futa). I use v0.3a, without DhoomPreCache.js modified (dialogue don't load with it), I followed partially the walkthrough.

NB: v0.3a don't have the club neverending loading issue (at least for me), but have radom crashes and start the game take longer.
Thanks a lot mate, I really appreciate it :D

Muyo

Sep 25, 2018
eyh i found some good info on this thread so i'm giving back.
here's my save on 0.3.0a almost 100% i couldn't find the memory 23 even after 2 hours searching for it.
I had to cheat toward the end of the game, i was getting less and less quest to the point nothing was happening anymore beside painstakingly selling 1-2 dildo every day and buying lollipop for Natalie.
Even with 10 million you can't reimburse the debt wiche is kinda disappointing.

Pretty good game overall but severly lack the content to justify spending lots of time to grind to get peantus. ah and also the fact that the main quest goes nowhere at some point unfortunately.
Also dating is not functionnal at all soo no special route.
Soon you'll devellop a trauma like me with "This part of School lust is still in developpement" tehe
there is the "i don't want to talk to her" or "i shouldn't do that" when clearly thats what you're trying to do !

If you didn't know the only girls in the games where romance point is actually useful are Natalie and Violet don't bother the rest. (however the nitty comment when you give gift is pretty funny)
Best way to get money is the hole, as long as you straf and you have a couple point in effort you'll be fine, sell the coins for instant cash and sell the dildo's in the business for 50-100 dollar per evening. (somehow employee are completely useless and eat 20% of your income LOL)
Also when Gip this son of.. ask you for sausage give it to him its worth it..

okay i think i covered everything, enjoy

edit: it really had to be the bathroom ahh really there was nothing in there all the game.
anyway now the save have the memory 23.
it is now officially 100% save, all memory thanks to gino1234.

D

Deleted member 187590

here's my save on 0.3.0a almost 100% i couldn't find the memory 23 even after 2 hours searching for it.
I had to cheat toward the end of the game, i was getting less and less quest to the point nothing was happening anymore beside painstakingly selling 1-2 dildo every day and buying lollipop for Natalie.

Pretty good game overall but severly lack the content to justify spending lots of time to grind to get peantus. ah and also the fact that the main quest goes nowhere at some point unfortunately.
Soon you'll devellop a trauma like me with "This part of School lust is still in developpement" tehe
there is the "i don't want to talk to her" or "i shouldn't do that" when clearly thats what you're trying to do !

If you didn't know the only girls in the games where romance point is actually useful are Natalie and Violet don't bother the rest. (however the nitty comment when you give gift is pretty funny)
Best way to get money is the hole, as long as you straf and you have a couple point in effort you'll be fine, sell the coins for instant cash and sell the dildo's in the business for 50-100 dollar per evening. (somehow employee are completely useless and eat 20% of your income LOL)

Woah dude thank you very much! :D

gino1234

May 6, 2018

Really thanks budd but im laughing so hard cause i unlocked that memory in like 5 minutes, i just did the evening of work and at night turned into the alter ego and went into the bathroom.
Cheers

Reactions: Muyo

Leixein

May 21, 2018
I cant find the quest for Flora needs help and The missing sippy can anyone share how to get them please?

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
I cant find the quest for Flora needs help and The missing sippy can anyone share how to get them please?
Just progress the days for Flora needs help, it should show up eventually. For missing sippy, eventually on a day when you go to school it'll start. You must have completed "who's a good girl" first though.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes