powiee

Apr 14, 2018
my game crashes on the misson "flora in trouble" when entering her room. anyone having the same issue? game runs fine in other missions and displays the animated characters perferctly.

Leixein

May 21, 2018
Just progress the days for Flora needs help, it should show up eventually. For missing sippy, eventually on a day when you go to school it'll start. You must have completed "who's a good girl" first though.
errr so by that u mean someday flora just trigger the quest on herself or do i need to trigger it myself for example by talking to her? coz ur answer is to vague and ive spent like a month on the game but still not triggered the same for missing sippy, i mean dont get me wrong i appreciate ur respond to my question but i need a little bit more of detail if that doesnt bother u

Oh nvm it triggered on its own love how when i play on my own it never triggers but when i asked it triggered right away smh...

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I need help. The game shuts down on the loading penis screen. Sometimes it would load if i keep still and wait BUT most of the time it would just shutdown and wont load. Is it because of the lack of recourse i have cause i am playing this on my Laptop with dedicate GFX. Dell Latitude E6440 Ci5-8GB.

Please if anyone could answer ?

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
I need help. The game shuts down on the loading penis screen. Sometimes it would load if i keep still and wait BUT most of the time it would just shutdown and wont load. Is it because of the lack of recourse i have cause i am playing this on my Laptop with dedicate GFX. Dell Latitude E6440 Ci5-8GB.

Please if anyone could answer ?
it seems is a problem with the pre cache of this version. there are a couple of fixes you should try about in page 75 of the tread
you need to replace some files or modify them to stop the massive cache of the game. it should work... most of the time lol

Jansen

May 8, 2017
it seems is a problem with the pre cache of this version. there are a couple of fixes you should try about in page 75 of the tread
you need to replace some files or modify them to stop the massive cache of the game. it should work... most of the time lol
Thanks alot. Will check the fix.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
rather sad wait half year for an update and the maincharacter still doesnt fuck anyone just tease tease tease for ever only time he put it in was on this tire which was already in version 0.2 and the "animation" was horrible really feel bad for people who actually pay this guy for that shit he gives them

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
rather sad wait half year for an update and the maincharacter still doesnt fuck anyone just tease tease tease for ever only time he put it in was on this tire which was already in version 0.2 and the "animation" was horrible really feel bad for people who actually pay this guy for that shit he gives them
Wait you're saying he's not fucking anyone in the new update ?

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
So editing the PreCache file allows the game to run, but now half of the conversations won't trigger when you try to talk to someone and the game hangs. is this related to the precache workaround or is it something we can further edit to work with?

valekon

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone have a save file that has done every single quest since 0.21? Or can someone tell me how to fix the infinite loading screen?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
"Don't worry, there will be lots of scenes with actual sex in the next update! Your uncle will have a unique sex scene with each girl!" - Boner Games
As a fan of NTR, I dunno if I should be happy about that or not. Blackmail NTR ain't really in my good book, but Blackmail Netori is cool with me.
Also, that'll probably get released next year.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
"Don't worry, there will be lots of scenes with actual sex in the next update! Your uncle will have a unique sex scene with each girl!" - Boner Games
I can't tell if this is a joke or not, hopefully it is.

TehFreaky

Jun 16, 2017
eyh i found some good info on this thread so i'm giving back.
here's my save on 0.3.0a almost 100% i couldn't find the memory 23 even after 2 hours searching for it.
I had to cheat toward the end of the game, i was getting less and less quest to the point nothing was happening anymore beside painstakingly selling 1-2 dildo every day and buying lollipop for Natalie.
Even with 10 million you can't reimburse the debt wiche is kinda disappointing.
i get this error everytime i try and load in your saves, any help?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes