jackbook

Sep 21, 2018
I was actually thinking this exact thing. But really its just the retarded preloading and caching that's doing it. In my case just sitting at the title screen already took up 8 gigs of ram. Here's a decrypted plugins config with caching neutered to bits. Memory usage appears to be just 1-2 gigs with this change. Just rename to plugins.js drop in www/js/ folder. Devs that don't respect their players get no respect from me. Enjoy laptop players.
You sir are a saint, instead of taking 20 mins to reach the menu and crash, with your plugin it takes less than 20 seconds to reach the menu from where it can actually be played....I just hope you do the same for the next update.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ya know, thinking about the recent news, I feel like I don't need to put too much attention to it.
What falls into my head now is when they'll properly optimize the game.
I simply forgot about it because of some kind people able to do some workaround it, but I feel like its better for the devs themselves to notice that issue and fix it themselves.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
So editing the PreCache file allows the game to run, but now half of the conversations won't trigger when you try to talk to someone and the game hangs. is this related to the precache workaround or is it something we can further edit to work with?
Either use the fix on page 80 or the plugins config on page 78. I was too soon in posting my fix on page 75, not actually testing before uploading. Then again, who expects a game to break by disabling caching?

You sir are a saint, instead of taking 20 mins to reach the menu and crash, with your plugin it takes less than 20 seconds to reach the menu from where it can actually be played....I just hope you do the same for the next update.
You are welcome... I've made a script to automatically break the obfuscation of all script files so next time it should take seconds to fix the developer's mess. Depending on interest on the incest patch, I may extend this script further to decrypt assets as well. Or just wait till the developer releases another encrypted blob, I will keep my promise to decrypt everything.

BoopBopBeeBo

Aug 20, 2018
I tried changing the plugins thing but I still can't get to the actual game because of a Cannot read property '5' of undefined error. Any help with this?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Stuck on a loading screen when entering the nightclub lol
Try with my .

I don't know if it can help, here is what I did:
I extracted latest version (0.3a) from the compressed folder on a new folder (didn't overwrite file of a previous version), didn't modified any file, started a new game. As I'm on a laptop with an Intel CG, I configured the game to run with my Nvidia CG (as said in the readme).
The game takes sevral minutes to start (heavy lag, worse than v0.3) and it randomly crash (back to desktop). I played until after the club (lots of people stuck) and will wait for stable version with more content.

I have Win 10 64b; 2,4 GHz processor; 2 GB Nvidia graphic card; 4 GB RAM.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Urnotme

Sep 22, 2018
Can anyone help me? When version 3 first came out I was able to copy and paste the save files without any problems, but the day after the game wouldn't load because of an error with the images or something, so I re-downloaded it and copied and replaced the files again, but this time it wont load them, it just loads the first save from this replacement file.

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hi everyone,
i'm stuck with the hole. I can't go down stage 6, it is said that elevator doesn't work and i have to come an another day. Whatever the day, it the same thing. Did i miss something? (i have to say that memory 25 and 26 are still missing for me).
Thanx

Edit : i found it, you just have to go to school to start Missing Sippy mission and the elevator will work

brodidoslinks

Jan 30, 2018
Hello, I made the change in the file "DhoomPreCache", but the game crashes when you try a dialog. Does anyone know how to fix this? (Sorry for grammatical errors, I'm using google translator.)

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes