theadenter

Jan 15, 2018
So I have tested my patch and it seems it's working, but stops at nightclub problem. (different problem?)

For the game to work faster than original and be playable you should use a clean version of School of Lust 0.3a. Use my patch from page 78. Rename it from plugins.txt to plugins.js, then put it in "School of Lust 0.3a/www/js" folder replacing the old file.
Using another patches could break the game.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Game was running fine yesterday. Today, I wake up, and every time I launch the game it crashes. Weird shit.

flamin'hot

Jul 3, 2017
After the day one in school the game is crusing when I start the game. I cant able to open the game, it crush after the loading screen. what should I do?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Started actually playing this game... now I remember... I modified plugins.js last version to make the basketball game easier cause lag made the second and third level impossible. Basketball minigame will not complete due to missing file: img/pictures/EYQwzg1gpgLqA28C0YDGB7ATlAjADiAA.soldata. Using img/pictures/EYQwzg1gpgLqA28C0YDGB7ATlAjAdiAA.soldata as replacement will fix it.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes