RPGM - Abandoned - School Tales: Summer Days [v0.3 Beta] [Arinori]

1. 5.00 star(s)

justapervert

By the time i am typing this, it is 0.1 beta and honestly i doubt my opinion will change but the future is unpredictable. if you the reader can't be arsed to read my review go down to my conclusion.

Story: The normal cliche of the main MC returning home of their child hood brings nothing to the table but like food of the normal sort presentation is key when trying to grasp the people eating the food which is us the players, i will say for sure the art style with the CG is superb and even better the amount of detail within the RGPM game design is very well detailed. I cannot Grasp the mount of time the developer has spent designing the current levels to fit the description of the story scenario taken place. 5/5

Game play: The typical RPGM mechanics of moving a sprite around but to my surprise there are new mechanics that are introduced to me like when a sprite sits down on his desk, before i didn't think this was possible but besides that its pretty normal point and click adventure, however what i don't like is not being accessed to the main menu from the start. Instead you the player will have to find their phone located on the kitchen desk and further more i had to reply the game 3 times because when i interacted with a character during a certain cut scene they managed to get stuck thus i had to restart from the prologue since i haven't unlocked the menu yet. 3/5

Scene: For being non-animation the CG is quiet pleasing to look at i was not expecting a lot since this is just a beta rather i'm surprised by the simplistic art style doesn't disturb me at all when i continue playing through the game. not much to say but there is surprisingly a lot of CG for just a beta. 5/5

Conclusion: Read this if you can't be arsed, this game has a lot of potential i can see it being up their in my notice list for every month. i hope the game developer is in good health and the game is one of the fresh one to us on the table.

Stay safe everyone and i don't really believe in god but may what ever you believe bless your heart soul and health.

-Justapervert.