RPGM Abandoned School Tales: Summer Days [v0.3 Beta] [Arinori]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Last post about six months ago, one supporter on Patreon and no apparent communications (yet) from the Dev.

Status changed to Abandoned , can always revisit with updated info from/about the Dev.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
If I remember correctly, the Dev got drafted into military service, it's in the forum somewhere.
The game was last updated 1.5 years ago. Is it compulsory military service or professional military service? I don't know how many months it is in each country, but if it is mandatory, shouldn't it be over by now? Then he may have decided to stop developing the game after his military service

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I kinda like this when it first came out and hope it will be worked on now, abandoned will stay up until a new update is posted.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I was looking forward to the developer's return but the game change was a bit disappointing. There are already hundreds of games in this anime style. However, previous style ie western rpgm games aren't much in this sector. I really liked the old style. In its old form it had a lot of potential for me but was abandoned early. The new models are definitely not bad, but as I said, there are many games in this style. I have read the dev's writing and I can understand it. It's good to see you're back after all. I hope everything turns out as he wishes, I wish the developer the best.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
I kinda like this when it first came out and hope it will be worked on now, abandoned will stay up until a new update is posted.
The link to the new update is in the post if you didn't notice.

Reported the post with the link. Hope the mods update the thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The link to the new update is in the post if you didn't notice.

Reported the post with the link. Hope the mods update the thread.
I seen RIP and just skipped over the spoiler, thanks for letting me know and the OP should be updated soon.

Reactions: yuboki

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The new updated rework has been posted on OP.

There is not or very little content so far but I still like how its playing so far.
Will wait for 2-3 more updates to try again.

• Haha
Reactions: ohcmonrest
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote