RPGM - Completed - Schoolgirl Shino's Lascivious Nature[v1.05] [Double Melon]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Schoolgirl Shino's Lascivious Nature[v1.05] [Double Melon]
    The fact that it is possible to increase the stats in a simple and immediate way completely ruins the character evolution of our protagonist.
    I've always preferred to see growing scenes, meaning that the character starts lightly and slowly progresses.
    In this game, however, she gets straight to the point, which I didn't like at all, certainly due to personal tastes.
    Cute but confusing artwork, it's not one of those drawings that just reminds you of an artist. Base maps, story and gameplay already seen in hundreds of other games (I love this type of story, but it's not enough to insert it, you have to add something that makes you remember the game, otherwise it's useless)
    In short, an easily forgettable game.
    Not recommended
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ImplicitlyLewd

I would give it more like a 3.5
    It's nothing too spectacular but I can't really diss it too much either.
    As far as a corruption game goes, it could be better, but it has solid art, and it's fairly to the point. Theres no combat or anything of the sort, which I'm in favor of, however, theres not much of a story either. Worst thing I could say about this is that it's kinda bland and it's a bit too short. Best thing I can say about it, it's good enough to get the job done.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Redyqar

This game is average, it isn't bad, but rather "solid". Honestly it is closer to 3 stars. At the same time it doesn't waste your time and doesn't pretend to be something it isn't.
    My first run ended up being just shy of 40 minutes. You can unlock gallery almost immediately. Although gallery is slightly out of sight (Return home and click on the bookshelf, then go into album and choose the scene you want).
    Gameplay is non-existent. You walk around and interact with stuff to rise your lewd stat and some situations require you to have X amount of lewd. If you reach 1000 lewd game ends. It isn't super engaging but it isn't offensive.
    Art is good. You can choose pubic hair (shaved, trimmed, natural) and glasses (on/off). Ratio of scenes to time is decent. Situations aren't too extreme, rape and harassment are of usual hentai variety.

Overall this is your usual RPGM project what uses decent CGs and basic RPGM mechanics to lead you to said CGs.