RPGM - Completed - Schoolgirl Yuina's Sexy Holiday [v1.10] [Double Melon]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

Fun, short game. There are four easily achievable endings, and the H-events are diverse as well. My only problem would be how generic it is, and the stupidly low resolution the game runs at. Overall enjoyable, if you're into corruption/event based games give this one a go.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Short game with way more focus on rape than any of the other tags. It's technically avoidable, but you skip half the scenes. If that's your jam, the art is good, though the scenes are uninspired and short. It's an adequate waste of thirty minutes, but nothing special.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

It's a short game with a nice variety of scenes and endings, while also delivering on good art and sounds, along with hints for scenes and a gallery to rewatch all content. Maybe not a game I'll play many times, but definitely a good one
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Gin_Uroboros

I feel happy and sad.

this game is one of my favorite developers which is double melon, They are simple games where you just have to go to a place choose certain actions a little, and the level of corruption will give you an end.

The art is good, but my problem is that when I first play a game of theirs that they made recently, to play one that came out 6 years ago, it is obvious that the content in gameplay and scenes does not fill that void as much

I recommend this more as for a few faps, than expecting a great eroge of corruption and exhibitionism.