RPGM Completed Schoolgirls vs Elite Teacher Shinobu [v1.0.0] [78]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
I really hope someone releases an uncensored patch and better translation, the games really good

DaddySalmon

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone know how to find Nagisa (Suspicious person) after she drop her ribbon when talking with a child at back mountain?
He said that she ran to the forest, but I can't find this forest or any interest point

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Anyone know how to find Nagisa (Suspicious person) after she drop her ribbon when talking with a child at back mountain?
He said that she ran to the forest, but I can't find this forest or any interest point
either right of the hotspring or all the way north outside that abandoned school

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Elaborate she's not at either of those locations
You have to talk with everybody at the mountain and make a wish on the altar. She also may be on the right side of the school building near the trees.

May 3, 2022
either right of the hotspring or all the way north outside that abandoned school
I personally had to complete all the other events for the day including the one in the old school building
after that she will be near the entrance of old school building

DaddySalmon

Jul 17, 2018
I personally had to complete all the other events for the day including the one in the old school building
after that she will be near the entrance of old school building
I can confirm, Nagisa finally show her self at Old school building after I complete all Events including the old school building. (70-hearts)

I miss one scene, the second event from Nana (Tennis Club). Turns out, there's another event after you give her book for references, but you just can't trigger it immediately after giving her the book.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes