QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I must be dumb, but how the hell do you go to the cafeteria for your second job?

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Not just that.. given that that character creation throws an exception, i'm willing to bet that there'll be a bunch of things to fix within the game, or it'd be unplayable. Also yeah .. with that kind of thanslation, if you don't see the code you've got no idea what you're doing.
Yeah. I've tried and as soon as you attempt to even look at the auto-generator link to the russian forum everything crashes and you have to use Task Manager to shut down the program. At the minute it's a buggy clusterfuck and hardly even worth the effort of clicking the download button.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
[QUOTE = "Azal012, post: 2316972, member: 154725"]
Thanks. Getting the relationship up isn't an issue but because the characters are family they obviously refuse to do anything.
[/ QUOTE]
you can always just say fuck it and rape them ^_ -

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
For the password, just a wild guess - just try schoollife - the mod muttdoggy I believe mentioned this at the very first pages. Don't think it has changed? Would be cool if we can get a better translation going here.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
For the password, just a wild guess - just try schoollife - the mod muttdoggy I believe mentioned this at the very first pages. Don't think it has changed? Would be cool if we can get a better translation going here.
Nope. It's not that.

Now that I've tried to play for a bit, i gotta say, this game is not worth your time. The game start is a mess, the translation is unreadable, so you'll be just clicking on random phrases that mean nothing to you. The clain that
Schoollife is similar to Hentai High School but it's more in depth than HHS
Is laughable. This is trash.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
From my experience playing this way back when, it seems to be aiming to be like Artificial Academy by Illusion, but with more mechanics outside of just sex. Those mechanics aren't great though and if you want a similar experience you might as well just play Artificial Academy.

Reactions: evlbruce

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Any cheats?
Pretty much every QSP game can be cheated using The only issue with them, particularly those written in 'Russhlish' is identifying the correct variable. If you were able to get into the QSP file itself using QGen (in this case you can't as it's password protected) you can even change the variables there to reduce the grind.

Reactions: Cirro84

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Normally I would love a game like this, but as it is, it is almost unplayable for non russian speakers. All the little bugs and problems are quite possibly fixable...IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO READ THE FORUMS AND SUCH.
Sry for that little outbreak, but if they can't be arsed to have at least a little part of the forum in english with a FAQ and stuff like mod descriptions and such, I cannot be arsed to try to puzzle it all together with yandex translate and hotglue.

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Dosnt look that bad, but the translation is... horrible. Really need some serious work on that part.

dignity

May 28, 2017
Honestly, the game requires extreme polish in translation. Translating a game with google translate is one of the worst things you could do, and to call it "similar to Hentai High School" is insulting.

Reactions: Akumashe

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We have qsp tools and save editors for qsp games in the tools section. Yeah this one is broken all kinds of ways because it's way too ambitious IMHO.

Rakger

May 25, 2017
This game has been around for some time and still it's buggy and often unplayable. Difficult if not impossible to complete the staff, students and player stats. This version has made little or no improvements for some time. Actually, an older version was at least playable this one NYET

Amenes

Jul 24, 2019
Yeah. I've tried and as soon as you attempt to even look at the auto-generator link to the russian forum everything crashes and you have to use Task Manager to shut down the program. At the minute it's a buggy clusterfuck and hardly even worth the effort of clicking the download button.
I don't know what link you use, when i use cling to their forum and sign in i can see what they are have in forum.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes