Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

exusiai-

Mar 27, 2019
fwiw it is also available here ->
(not mine, I just found it)

E: Guess it got deleted, though you can still access it by changing to the panda url.

Last edited:
Reactions: heemeyer
D

Deleted member 2332042

Sorry, Mirco Cabbia, nothing personal, but I had to do it even though its worse quality than the original, as everyone is keen to point out.
I think I managed to get the see-through fabric looking acceptable, although it could probably be better. That goes for all the changes tbh; the hair also looks a bit weird. Oh well.
'Chloe Lingerie'
I made a start on the other two characters although I'm not sure if I'll finish Byleth.
Chloe Lingerie.jpg

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
Sorry, Mirco Cabbia, nothing personal, but I had to do it even though its worse quality than the original, as everyone is keen to point out.
I think I managed to get the see-through fabric looking acceptable, although it could probably be better. That goes for all the changes tbh; the hair also looks a bit weird. Oh well.
'Chloe Lingerie' Google Drive
I made a start on the other two characters although I'm not sure if I'll finish Byleth.
View attachment 1216447
._. Wait I don't get it, you apologize but still do it? Have you tried like messaging the artist or something and like working for him to do these things?

D

Deleted member 2332042

View attachment 1216447
Added the other two

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 1216447
I hope Mirco Cabbia will see this one :). Good job.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes