Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Maybe Mirco wants to illustrate characters other than Genshin. Sure, he's been on a roll and all, but it's good to illustrate other characters.

BlueS123

Mar 12, 2020
well at least he doesn't put his patreon watermark in the middle of the pictures, like some other artists I don't wanna name.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
And people act surprised not one pateons complain about this within their page and always outside of it. Who wanna risk getting block from a easily offended creator for given the sight a bit of criticism and losing out of their $10 reward? You might as well be a yes men and deal with the Artifacts errors their given.
I usually stay out of these types of conversations but this is funny as hell...
So because I disagree with your opinions about the artifacts (barely if at all visible) I have to be a yes man...lol

dtrain2000

Oct 7, 2021
was hoping cammy and dizzy would win. hopefully they're options again next time

why is fubuki so popular all of a sudden? i've been seeing her pop up more frequently

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022

why is fubuki so popular all of a sudden? i've been seeing her pop up more frequently
Yeah I was looking for those 2 to win as well, Fubuki as 3rd option. Oh well, got 1 of the 3 girls I wanted to see, can't complain lol.

Kzor

May 27, 2021

Best I can tell, the Saitama vs Tatsumaki fight is currently going on in the manga

Silver lining, Fubuki has a chance of not getting the sameface treatment

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Out of curiosity...I thought Marco uses photoshop.:unsure: So far all the layer files are xcfs. I always encounter transparency issues after converting to psds in Gimp. I'm not complaining, just want to know if anyone knows how to workaround this issue.
He does use photoshop but he doesn't release them (I'll never have April without her stupid tattoo), smeagolb creates the xcfs painstakingly cropping and combining the images

Sep 8, 2018
He does use photoshop but he doesn't release them (I'll never have April without her stupid tattoo), smeagolb creates the xcfs painstakingly cropping and combining the images
Ah...thanks for the info. That's a heck lot of work. Really appreciate the effort smeagolb.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes