-Background Artist/General Artist

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- Part-Time

Preferred method of contact:
- DM on F95

Job Description:

Hey there, we're working on a sci-fy NSFW Visual novel and we are looking for a bit of extra help. Currently we have a programmer and a lead artist, and have made a considerable amount of progress over the last couple months, Here's some examples of some of how that game will generally look:

Veronica_Profile_Pic.jpg MC_and_Veronica.png Peek1.png 32b469e494320c510bccdb1267de0c44.png Concept2.png

Additional comments:
As of right now this is a passion project for us both, and while we are interested at paid positions in the future, right now there's not a lot of pressure and we're looking for other's who'd be interested to join us.

EDIT: Thanks for all the messages! We have currently filled our primary writer position!

Last edited:

Clorox4all

Apr 21, 2019
Hello, just saw your post and I´d like to offer my help (as writer), but I'd like to have a little more info about the project.
I tried to start a conversation, but it seems that option is currently locked for me.
Anyway I'm interested so... send me a message (maybe) ? or perhaps another method of contact(?

Reactions: LewdBandit

Clorox4all

Apr 21, 2019
Hello, just saw your post and I´d like to offer my help (as writer), but I'd like to have a little more info about the project.
I tried to start a conversation, but it seems that option is currently locked for me.
Anyway I'm interested so... send me a message (maybe) ? or perhaps another method of contact(?
Nvm send you a message, lol

LewdBandit

Jun 28, 2020
Wow these look really good! Our styles aren't too far off from eachother. I'm the current artist of the game, feel free to DM me and we can discuss some things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiresomeTom