Unity Scooby-Doo! A Depraved Investigation [v4] [The Dark Forest]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 7, 2018
Given your past games I'm guessing Scoob will get some action as well?

Should probably have a future/planned tags section with beasty if thats the case

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
This isn't accurate, shaggy and velma aren't black, dephane doesn't look asian and im willing to bet no one us ungodly fucking obnoxious and unlikeable!
Velma is actually Indian in the show, not black, if I recall correctly. One day my fellow Americans will learn that our country is not just literally black and white, no pun intended. African Americans aren't even the largest ethnic group, lmao. Anyway, even if Velma had been a 10/10 masterpiece instead of the giant stinky "?" that it is, this game still wouldn't have had a single damn thing to do with it.

Given your past games I'm guessing Scoob will get some action as well?

Should probably have a future/planned tags section with beasty if thats the case
I sure hope so!

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
I'm glad to see chapter 2 out. I enjoyed the first one. I really like the subject matter and artwork. Food for thought, you got 2 pairs of luscious tits and Shaggy doesn't put his dick between them. I don't buy it. (especially Velma who is like an unofficial poster-girl for titfucking). Keep up the good work.

Frai

May 21, 2017
I'm glad to see chapter 2 out. I enjoyed the first one. I really like the subject matter and artwork. Food for thought, you got 2 pairs of luscious tits and Shaggy doesn't put his dick between them. I don't buy it. (especially Velma who is like an unofficial poster-girl for titfucking). Keep up the good work.
This is not the second part, this is a remix of a finished game. On a new engine and with the addition of additional content.

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
it's me or has there been an Velma rage going on, the last couple of week's
with good reason its not good i even made sure to check many reviews of it from all kinds of show and movie guys on youtube aswell as professional review just to make sure i wasnt just out of touch with whats a good show i think the best sentence for it was like the show harley quinn but without the humor charm or love for the source material.
also weirdest thing is they didnt have scoob in it because they saw him as too childish coming from a show that has cockroaches fucking and way too many meta jokes.

Reactions: lowtierntrgod

popober

Jun 9, 2017
The Dark Forest art style always somehow hits that sweet spot of being close enough to the original characters, but being off enough to be its own thing.

...unlike that horrendous fanfic where the cast are little more than cosplays. Like holy shit, they couldn't even commit to the bit with Daphne; she's supposed to be East Asian, but that's pure tell with no show.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
Velma is actually Indian in the show, not black, if I recall correctly. One day my fellow Americans will learn that our country is not just literally black and white, no pun intended. African Americans aren't even the largest ethnic group, lmao. Anyway, even if Velma had been a 10/10 masterpiece instead of the giant stinky "?" that it is, this game still wouldn't have had a single damn thing to do with it.

I sure hope so!
And yet she actually looks darker skinned than Shaggy does.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
She's indian, ok and?

I already know America isn't just black and white, but that doesn't change the joke so?

Yeah the second largest is latino, they over took blacks around somewhere in the 2000s... This changes my joke how?

9793a7601560b6218d0f5e0a1ea1154f.jpg

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I.....honestly couldnt tell. To me it sounded way more like a typical kneejerk reaction where they dont even look at the preview images. lmao
But it didn't... I thought common sense would come into play seeing how I claimed the parody was literally inaccurate for LACKING the things the things you said aren't there would've been obvious...

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
One of these days I would love to have someone make a Scooby H game where you play him the whole time with a focus on beast content.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote