• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Writer] Paid Unpaid Screenwriter

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Hey I'm a screenwriter l wrote the first ep of the game Vengance introduced some of the characters main characters what's the game about wrote some freeraOM events, features and more but unfortunately I don't have equipment to develop the game on my own and I was hoping that you'd interested in it if you're interested contact me by my
ig klaus_d3v
Twitter @EQlorain
I also can write any game just instruct me with what you need and I'll mak it happend I can write first time for free but I must be paid next so sorry but I need money please if someone serious contact me

May 27, 2021
Hello I am currently broke too and trying to learn renpy/python if no-one answers your calls of help I can be of service.... the story idea is pretty good so I am interested.

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Hello I am currently broke too and trying to learn renpy/python if no-one answers your calls.... edit the story idea is pretty good so I am interested.
Hey okay I have a story in mind I can write the game story like just a prologue if you're ready to develop contact me on twitter

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Hey I'm a screenwriter l wrote the first ep of the game Vengance introduced some of the characters main characters what's the game about wrote some freeraOM events, features and more but unfortunately I don't have equipment to develop the game on my own and I was hoping that you'd interested in it if you're interested contact me by my
ig klaus_d3v
Twitter @EQlorain
I also can write any game just instruct me with what you need and I'll mak it happend I can write first time for free but I must be paid next so sorry but I need money please if someone serious contact me
Is your proposal still open?

Lavender#123

Mar 18, 2023
Hello, U still available? I do have a story. It's a short game I am planning to make to start my portfolio. But I am completely broke.
So, it would be revenue share.
If u r interested... This is my discord account. Lavender123#7683