RPGM - Abandoned - Sea Holiday [v0.6] [Malleck]

1. 1.00 star(s)

grapedog

similar to road trip, this game is awful. the MC's that you can play are morons, the only choices are bad choices. There is no intelligence found in any of the characters that you can play.

if you just love seeing dumb people get turned into raging cum dumpsters, this is the game for you... when it gets more content.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Oiz

Played 0.2.
    Didn't expect much and Malleck still managed to disappoint. I mean I knew that he was lying when he said he would focus on the story, but he somehow even made it worse than the first one. Also the amount of content is not even worth mentioning.

The characters are the traditional dumbasses. A pervert, a cuck, a bitch and a slut go on vacation...

It has pretty much the same problems as his previous game. The characters and the story are just as dumb (I actually still think the beginning from road trip was at least decent, compared to the later part of it and this shit). Once more the game contains stupid amounts of passing, by making you walk around all 4 maps of the beach multiple times and making the town 3 maps big when there's only 1 map that actually has anything it. All to artificially lengthen the playtime and get on my fucking nerves.