Seeking Seacrching for female MC games like....

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
.... Zoe´s temptation

Complete Edit due to a conversation i have had. With it i decided to review my origanal post to supply all interested peoples an overview of Female MC games which are recomended by users in this thread. I will try to update the first post at least once a week, if there more stuff to be added maybe more often.
I although try to give some short info's about the games itself. If i played them myself i add my own opinion if necessary. My own opinion i will write in italic letters so its clear to separate from user info to my own

Here it goes:
Coceter Chronicles

You play as a tainted girl who is send on a mission to the world of humans. It actually contains 3 Chapters lots of fun stuff and sex in many ways. Its really good written, nice animations and CG´s and may fun stuff to explore. Really got me, cant wait for more content.
Thanks for the contribution of this @darthseduction

the following games are mentioned by @Firebless
tbh i haven't played any of them so far to to being occupied lately. but i will give them a try sooner or later and add my on opinion as well

Good Girl Gone Bad - has the best writing and many options but the art might not be to your liking ( i love it)

I have played it (version 0.12) and even i disliked the graphics at first, i admit it fits to the game really good. And i liked this game a lot. I have played the most extreme ways... all bad to all good and they are quite different. A real good choice if your looking for a good told story with variations. Really worth a shot or more!!

Anna Exciting Affection - good story and options with the best CGs in my opinion

I just started this game (playtime about 1 hour) its really good looking. Even though i have to admit that so far the story unfolds as a usual stuff. Perv guys using naive girl MC to fulfill desires, and it seams that there is little choices of manipulate them to your
advantage - Straight forward game all points i encountered so far are easy found due to highlight spots and a good journal that guides you

but i prefer the Renpy Mod here:

Lily of the Valley - one of the best, but fewer updates. CGs and animation are excellent.

Elena's Life - great story and choices, above average CGS, but the elevator at her apartment is a pain lol

Here i completle disagree with @Firebless! Yeah ok the game has decent CGs but thats it. Its a game where the MC is blackmailed and abused by nearly every male she meets. She is 34 and her 18 year old daugther has more insight than she has. Oh he cannot do this, but i have to agree or a loose my job/fiancè and so forth... and than the repetetive tasks every day are pain pure. Evelator as mentioned or every day she needs to shower, but bevor shower she needs to change clothes same as after showering... no chance but this game isnt worth your time if you want deep characters with some insight and a game more than blackmailing... if you like this go and enjoy

Claire's Quest - liking this game but waiting on the next update for more CGS

I stratet this game, and i am thorn apart. Between loving it or delete it from my pc. It has great potential as far as i see. But there is a ton of rape and abuse to the Female Chars (not only the MC) and i am confused cos if you avoid the part with beeing raped all time its quit toublesome to find hints and quests that let you progress. But even its no high CG like in BB or other games like that the created atmosphere is realy a good one... but its dark and creepy... and i like it i will give it some more time (played about 2 hours so far)

Some additional mentions by @Firebless

The Green Shadow Rachel - personal favorite and the game that made me want to try more games in the theme. However, slighty outdated graphics and contains some avoidable but not switch off scat content ugh. Regardless, the theme is absolutely what i want in a game and one of the few games i have played more than once, twice? More.

Games just starting out but so far are excellent:

Sensual Samantha - oh yea this one going very well. Dont like the MC model that much but the story is going so well to make up for it. Has good enough content already, even though it just in early stages.

California Bound - this one is rather in early stage but its super dark, just how i love them. The version .05 was too fast paced so the creator is updating to .06 which make the pace of game more realistic and enjoyable.

Kingdom of Deception - beautiful art and good story (hate has a game over scene too early meh). Game over scenes are lazy design. Still many think this one of the best female protagonist games

Milf's Tale - Good start has some scenes so can enjoy now but early in development still

Eleanor 2 - Great game not loved by many for some reason

that is it so far, but feel free to share this thread with others and any suggestions like firebless have done will be considered to be added as well, with a great thanks to the provider of information's.

Hopefully you spread word of this thread, and it becomes a good guide for people looking for this kind of games

Greetings
Parmenion

Updated last: 03-22-2018

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
... arn't we all?

Edit: Sorry for the glib response, but it was honestly my first thought at your laundry list of requests. I don't think I can recommend anything you haven't already stated you've played, isn't self promotion for me or that other's haven't recommended before this edit. Best of luck in your search.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I've always enjoyed . Not complete, but content rich.

Not typically the type of game I go for, but it's interesting.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
.... Zoe´s temptation
with...
RPG Maker is ok/good,
HQ Pic/Scenes (like in ZT)
should be completed (!)
Story longer than 2h
If possible Mutiple ways to playthrough/endings
not chloe18
focus on sex with MC (and not mainly lesbian)
would like it if the MC is innocent and shy at beginning and getting more and more perv with story progress
an extra, MC as only female has sex with 2 and more males at same time

Have already played
Katie´s Corruption, Zoe´s Temptation, Leanna, Corrupting Jennifer

I appriciate any help, but links to games here would be awesome

Greetings
P
@TCMS
COCETER CHRONICLES!!!

Seriously, Coceter Chronicles' story makes Zoe's Temptation look like childsplay, and considering I like Zoe's Temptations that's saying something.

That said I didn't see your "should be completed" insistence.

There aren't enough complete games in general. Let alone complete games with good female protagonists.

I would suggest I love Daddy, I guess, it's Ren'Py, but its a pretty good story and it's complete.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
@darthseduction
thanks man, i looked up for Coceter Chronicles and i realy like it and i have only played about 10 minutes.. further advice is welcome as allways :)
I'm really picky with my female protagonists. They have to have free will and not be Retards in Lechertwon. Tabitha and Zoe fit that pretty well. Most female protagonists, especially in RPGM have been the opposite, dumb as the Daughter in DmD and dropped into a reality where anything that even thinks it might be attracted to women wants to rape them.

Vis Major seems to be actively subverting this. Cara is dropped into lechertown, however the game is about turning her into a hero, she's fully aware of the sexual danger, and she is going to use that sexuality to her favour at times. That said the game was just reworked from the ground up and so it actually has less content than it did before. It's still pretty great looking, but it's barely more than an hour worth of content right now.

Pale Pure has a very odd art style, at times I can't tell if its hand drawn or a clever filter on 3D models, however regardless of its art style, it seems to be another of few female protagonists who's got her free will. The MC knows and accepts she's a slut... well, at least the one does. I didn't play it from the second perspective yet. But it was interesting and fun.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I was going to start a thread like this one too. I hope more people contribute to this thread and keep it alive. If not i might start a similar one soon. I do wanted a complete list of all female protagonist corruption games. Doing a search in forums for the tags female protagonist + corruption might leave a lot out. I dont want to miss a good game out there.

Here is the list of the games i enjoy the most for female protagonist corruption games (not all are complete but have enough content):

1. Good Girl Gone Bad - has the best writing and many options but the art might not be to your liking ( i love it)

2. Anna Exciting Affection - good story and options with the best CGs in my opinion

but i prefer the Renpy Mod here:

3. Lily of the Valley - one of the best, but fewer updates. CGs and animation are excellent.

4. Elena's Life - great story and choices, above average CGS, but the elevator at her apartment is a pain lol

5. Claire's Quest - liking this game but waiting on the next update for more CGS

Special Mentions:

1. The Green Shadow Rachel - personal favorite and the game that made me want to try more games in the theme. However, slighty outdated graphics and contains some avoidable but not switch off scat content ugh. Regardless, the theme is absolutely what i want in a game and one of the few games i have played more than once, twice? More.

Games just starting out but so far are excellent:

1. Sensual Samantha - oh yea this one going very well. Dont like the MC model that much but the story is going so well to make up for it. Has good enough content already, even though it just in early stages.

2. California Bound - this one is rather in early stage but its super dark, just how i love them. The version .05 was too fast paced so the creator is updating to .06 which make the pace of game more realistic and enjoyable.

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
@Firebless, I don't know if you have tried my sig's game but if not I totally recommend it. Right now the dev is doing a "facelift" on the game that will probably come out this month so maybe you should wait a bit, but I leave you the suggestion.

Reactions: Firebless

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
@Firebless, I don't know if you have tried my sig's game but if not I totally recommend it. Right now the dev is doing a "facelift" on the game that will probably come out this month so maybe you should wait a bit, but I leave you the suggestion.
Thanks, been wanting to try out that game. Will wait for the facelift then too.

Reactions: SholBlerk

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I added these games to a similar thread, might as well do here too so no one misses out on the fun:

Kingdom of Deception - beautiful art and good story (hate has a game over scene too early meh). Game over scenes are lazy design. Still many think this one of the best female protagonist games

Milf's Tale - Good start has some scenes so can enjoy now but early in development still

Eleanor 2 - Great game not loved by many for some reason

Reactions: woltka35

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You can play as a female MC in my game. Check my signature for a link. It is text based though.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
*ponders if he should shill his game too* I kinda don't want to, because it feels forceful, but... Fine, why not, hopefully it's good enough for people to enjoy it. Ok, so it does have female MC, corruption, branching story, drawn CG. There isn't much content in my opinion right now (around 2h of gameplay), 2 complete events, some small extra events.
As there is no thread here, I will just where it can be found.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
hehe, if it now goes like this... i am not sure that will work. As i appreciate your afford, it would be far better when user recommend game, cos writer/devs would always like to hype their stuff, and i can not blame you. I am still at the first game of a list of at least 15 games to review. So please be kind with me, and stop now advertising your own games.

My updates will follow as i mentioned before at least once a week. If i accomplish more the better, but i cannot promise more than one update a week, cos there is a life out there with no games and no f95... sorry for having an real life:closedtongue:

Next update main post ETA 03-13-18 around 10 pm MEZ

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
See? Now you have proven me right on this and I feel bad, damnit xD

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
See? Now you have proven me right on this and I feel bad, damnit XD
Dont feel bad Yoshiki lol. I tried the demo of your game, and you doing a good one. Thanks for the recommendation. Like your original art. Will be following for next updates.

Reactions: Yoshiiki

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
further updates in the main post due to technical problems with the edit function delayed to Unknown date

sorry for the inconvenience

Greetings
P.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
further updates in the main post due to technical problems with the edit function delayed to Unknown date

sorry for the inconvenience

Greetings
P.

They've disabled editing after the first 15 minutes, last I checked, though that may have been extended a bit if what I read elsewhere is true. But yeah, you're not gonna be able to edit, so just add them in their own posts. The people who care will watch the thread anyways.