Seeking Seacrching for female MC games like....

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
First post updated. Reviews of games as far as possible from my point of view.

next planed update @ 03-21-18

feel free to recommend more games or send me a review of a game in the list via pn. Reviews shall be as spoiler free as possible

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Alansya Chronicles is good too. Roundscape Adorevia is also can be play as female mc. Road Trip and Sea Holiday.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
@Gunzman7T thanks for your tips i will look at it ASAP. But if i ask a favor, if you recommend a game please give a link with it. Short overview would be nice to have but not needed

Reactions: Gunzman7T

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
@Gunzman7T thanks for your tips i will look at it ASAP. But if i ask a favor, if you recommend a game please give a link with it. Short overview would be nice to have but not needed
I don't want to spam link, maybe you can search the games I mention in the search tab. All the games I list are in this site.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Maybe consider by .

Tags: 3dcg, big tits, , lesbian, masturbation, sex toys

Description
You play as the eldest of two sisters. You ran away from home years ago due to your bad relationship with your father and now your sister has suddenly decided to do the same. You haven't spoken or seen much of your sister in the last five years and your somewhat surprised when she asks for your help.

A slow burn love story with a very well thought out story arc.
It also boasts one of those few prefixes you hardly ever see: [Completed] :D

I'm also enjoying another of their games: . This time with two separate female protagonists and one male, but with a much more supernatural/mystery feel to it. Unfinished of course, but with the same quality feel as Blooming Love.

Tags: 3dcg, animated, female protagonist, incest, lesbian, male protagonist, masturbation, mobile game, multiple protagonist, school setting, vaginal sex

Description
The Desire Within is a erotic choice-focused visual novel that focuses on romance and mystery. You'll follow the daily lives of 3 neighbors when strange events studdenly start taking place in their apartment building.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
@TCMS
COCETER CHRONICLES!!!

Seriously, Coceter Chronicles' story makes Zoe's Temptation look like childsplay, and considering I like Zoe's Temptations that's saying something.

That said I didn't see your "should be completed" insistence.

There aren't enough complete games in general. Let alone complete games with good female protagonists.

I would suggest I love Daddy, I guess, it's Ren'Py, but its a pretty good story and it's complete.
Zoe's Temptation you can either become an angel or a demon or a Vamp. Plus the whole Good or Evil choices are super fun.